[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I work 12 hour hard labor job after no sleep? How hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: WP_20160505_20_13_26_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160505_20_13_26_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
Should I work 12 hour hard labor job after no sleep?

How hard it would be on me? I will be sleepless for about 30hours if I do wotk.
>>
>>17113886
If you're driving, no, fuck that.
>>
You'll be sluggish and make mistakes, but why would you be sleepless that long?
>>
It is not a rewarding experience.

I think most people in their lives have tried working 60+ hrs week before. Once or twice is fine. If it is habitual, it starts to wear on you almost instantly. Going to work seems like a pain and leaving work seems like withdrawal.
>>
>>17113886
Just go you faggot
>>
Assuming you need the money, load up on caffeine and hope you don't get called on it or fuck anything up to the point where somebody gets hurt.

If you don't need the money for that day, go the fuck to sleep, or ask to be moved to a later shift. If your boss is cool, they'll understand and ask you not to do it again. If not, then explain very politely explain that you haven't slept due to personal reasons, and need at least a few hours beforehand.

Don't work construction or hard labor on no sleep. You're not only risking your well-being and reputation, you're risking the safety of the rest of the crew, and putting your company in a situation where they could be liable for any fuckup you make. Always remember the people you're contracted with will look for any way to skimp on paying in full, and an unsafe worker is the perfect excuse.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.