[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask anything I might just be able to help! fee=cool pic Last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: advice cat.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
advice cat.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
Ask anything I might just be able to help!

fee=cool pic

Last time I got some nice pics I need some more so don't skimp on me.
>>
How can I avoid being an autistic gay retard?
>>
>>17113754
you did not pay the fee
>>
>>17113754

This cat doesn't work fore free but I will let this one pass.

I have no clue what is autistic gay retarded so explain what makes one.
More detailed question better answer.
>>
File: 5c00eff1.png (1 MB, 1226x533) Image search: [Google]
5c00eff1.png
1 MB, 1226x533
>>17113741
How do I get over making a huge mistake. I hurt a friend of mine and she said that she no longer wants to see me. How do I feel less awkward around her and her friends?
>>
>>17113764
Your standard 4chan user
>>
>>17113741
Wow fuck you for not answering my question.
>>
>>17113773

What did you do ?

Realizing that you made a mistake is already huge step next.

Only way that I can think of feeling less awkward is to go out of your way to apologize
and make her understand how sorry you are. Only then things should start going back
to normal. Sometimes from these mistakes we learn more about our relationships.

If she refuses to see you then create situation where she has to. We all make mistakes
but what we do after counts as well.
>>
>>17113790

What question? If I missed it somehow ask again I will answer if question is legit.
>>
File: 1330781339975.jpg (81 KB, 720x570) Image search: [Google]
1330781339975.jpg
81 KB, 720x570
Any advice on how to hold a more interesting conversation? I tend to bore people
>>
>>17113834
Having a pleb tier small talk conversations just requires you to have opinions about pop culture. Make sure it is actually your opinion though and not just some generic copypasta opinion. Nothing bores people more than generic opinions.

For small talk inform yourself about...

>local sport teams
>cars
>popular tv series and movies
>celebrities
>pop sci
>fashion

If you want to have intellectual conversations, then you will probably need an education in...
>history
>politics
>economy
>art

How deep that knowledge has to be depends on the person you want to have a conversation with. It's easy to make a fool of yourself if you don't know what you are talking about though.
>>
>>17113834

To hold interesting conversation you have to make it interesting for other participant.

So just by showing that you are very interested in them and in what they are saying will go long way.
Because people tend to return favor and act same which creates very comfortable conversation.

People forger that it is not about what you are talking about but how you are talking. Looking other person in
the eyes and showing passion helps a lot. There is a reason why girls for example like dudes that know how to listen.

There is no way people will feel bored if do this.
>>
Best way to meet lonely nerd girls who aren't crazy?
>>
Meow meow meow-meow?
>>
>>17114014

What you are looking is too specific for me to answer especially when I lack information.

Best way to do it is like meeting any other girl. Every girl you see can be a nerd and lonely. Only way to be sure is to get to know them, there is no shortcut.

So yeah best way to do is meet as many as possible and get to know them.

>>17114023

Meow? meow me meow.
>>
File: Larry having a laugh.jpg (59 KB, 305x408) Image search: [Google]
Larry having a laugh.jpg
59 KB, 305x408
What's a good brand of jeans to get that's not levis, cat?
>>
>>17114243

Not an expert on jeans but I use some Springfield and Diesel. It serves me well
so I guess it worth a look.
>>
File: 1439927340413.jpg (612 KB, 1024x1575) Image search: [Google]
1439927340413.jpg
612 KB, 1024x1575
How do I approach some people I've somewhat known about for a while about going out partying together. I feel like it'd be weird if I approached them only now after all these months without saying anything
>>
File: C9OgOyJ.gif (143 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
C9OgOyJ.gif
143 KB, 300x450
How do I talk to my crush, AdviceCat?
She and I read the same books, have a lot of mutual friends and both enjoy some high quality dank memes, but it is so dificult to actually talk to her. WHY IS THIS SO HARD
>>
>>17114283

Call them out for a drinks saying its been a while since you hanged out and it would be cool to catch up. Talk for awhile then ask if they want to go out
to party on next opportunity.

Or you can just call them and ask.

It is pretty straight forward and it is not weird. You think it is weird but think like this if someone called you would you find that weird ?
>>
>>17114294

Well why don't you give some details so I can give you proper advice.

Are you asking how to approach her or how to converse with her ?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.