[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET 23 yr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
How do I make my life better, all I do all day is browse 4chan and post memes, all my friends from school have gone out to better things, the only one who still talks to me is just like me, only he seems to relish it.

I feel like I'm going no where fast guys, what do I do to give my life meaning.

>Also I'm balding but that's just icing on the cake at this point.
>>
>>17113668
You need this other NEET friend as a gauge.
He loves living like this, great. You don't.

Starting now, anything you do that takes a step away from him and towards your normie friends is a good thing.
>>
1. Get a job. Anything, something small. You'll get out of the house and make some cash.
2. Join a gym.

Things will start to look up from there.
>>
>>17113668
Leave the house and get a job.
>>
>>17113688
How do I become a normie, I haven't actually talked to any seriously for so long. Everytime I ask my friend if he's talked to anyone else from the old days he just calls them wagecucks and says' "he's living his dream".

>>17113692
Yeah, I've never understood the whole gym thing, well I get people go there to exercise but hell I need a hobby besides 4chan. I feel like I'm digging a hole for myself.

>>17113701
I'm not sure how to go about getting a job, I haven't seen my cv since highschool, how do I explain that to employers.
>>
>>17113709
from personal experience I was never asked when interviewing for low level jobs, I got asked about my goals and shit though

I was in the same position as you, NEET wasting and hating his life, but I got out of that. You can too.

first things first, put together your resume, check craigslist jobs twice a day and apply to anything you think you can handle, like if you see a dishwasher position jump on that its something anyone can do. That's what I did at first, worked in a kitchen for a few months. I noticed there were a lot of job postings for security guards so I decided to get a license for that and then applied at a few security agencies and had a job very quickly, quit working the kitchen. Was a security guard for 6 months, because when I was working as a night watchman I went to EMT school and did studying/assignments during my shift. That's what I've been doing for the past year, I've since then started taking tests for police and fire departments in my area, I'm on a few lists so whichever municipality gets to my name first is the one I'll start working for.
>>
>>17113739
If I had to sum my goals I don't think I'd be ready to admit it was so I could feel useful, I guess I'll just tell them, to build experience.

Thanks anon, this sounds like good advice.
I've got a couple more goals to escape this place I feel like I'm stuck in.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.