[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm I "out" with this girl /adv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: WDF_1789433.jpg (247 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
WDF_1789433.jpg
247 KB, 2000x1339
Alright /adv/ give me your advice on this situation. Met this girl in grad school (Shes 23 I'm 26)...should I pursue next semester or let her go?
>Met this girl about 2 months ago
>She starts texting me a lot, all day every day, always wanted to hangout, always asked if i needed a ride when my car broke down, she even bakes me cookies once.
>This girl seems pretty cool, and she might be in to me. Maybe I should ask her out
>Unfortunately right when I begin to think I might fancy this girl, she sends me a 1am text about how she hooked up with a guy she doesn't want to have feelings for
>100% straight gay best friend zone
>I give her advice that night, but as of a month ago I stop texting/snapping/ her...I'm not going to be her gay best friend
>I think she got the hint, in fact I've gotten a passive aggressive vibe from her the past few weeks. Doesn't text me anymore or say hi
>Yet I get about 10 snaps from her each week
>I get the feeling shes mad I ditched her in her moment of need yet she still is trying to get my attention

Alright so school ends next week. I never told her I liked her and atm she isn't going to date that dude she hooked up with.

My plan was go minimal/no contact all summer (I might be in the friendzone) and give it one go when school starts in August. Or not what does /adv/ say?
>>
>>17113584
She's obviously using you as a spare wheel (no pun intended).

It was obvious that she was shifting through a bunch of guys and ends up finding a better guy than you and wanted to cut you loose, forget about her famili.
>>
>>17113596
noted
>>
Well this might for sure get you out of the friend zone.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
Tell her you're sorry if it upsets her but you will not be friend-zoned.
>>
>>17113993

OP here, wow thread still around. Don't understand this, plus I'm not going to apologize
>>
>>17113993

Holy shit that girl is perfect except for that trash back tattoo.
>>
>>17113584
u got it right
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.