[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 24 years old guy >teenage days ex messages after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 32553.jpg (92 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
32553.jpg
92 KB, 670x503
>be me, 24 years old guy
>teenage days ex messages after 7 years of silence
>breakup was messy as hell, didn't want to see her at all and was fine without her
>she keeps talking about how her health problems "changed her" and insists on seeing eachother
>hell no
>keeps asking politely
>tells me if i change my mind i can feel free to contact her

What the hell is she up to guys? Something's fishy for me. I told her it's an old story, things happened and she should move on, but it didn't bother her at all.
>>
what health problems?
>>
>>17112684
I didn't ask, because 1 i don't care, and 2 when we were going out she kept lying to keep me in check, so i instantly thought that again she's trying to manipulate.
>>
>>17112679
Had the same situation. Dont see her
>>
>>17112679
>>17112693
im baffled that exes do this after 7 years

i dont think i have made this much of a significance for any girl from my past to ever contact me like this
>>
>>17112693
That's what i've been up to, but when i talked about it with my good friend he said "yo, if there's a slim chance it's serious, you really wouldn't want to be that only person who refused seeing her, right?" And he kind of has a point.

Did u see ur ex? If yes, what it was all about?
>>
>>17112679
its a trap dude
her life is in the shitter. she wants to see you so she can fuck you in hopes of getting knocked up so that she will have someone that has to be around her, and for dat cash
>>
>>17112703
So you're saying it's all about getting me back? Don't you think that's a retarded idea though?
>>
>>17112723
not him but women arent known for their rational motives
>>
>>17112723
its definitely a retarded idea. but she doesnt sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer, either. and i dont know thats its even a "get you back" kind of thing, what she wants is someone that will be forced to see her on a regular basis and send her money. seriously. it sounds like nonsense, but this girl doesnt strike me as mentally stable, and that is the sort of person that will do this kind of shit
>>
File: 1385107014306.png (92 KB, 223x242) Image search: [Google]
1385107014306.png
92 KB, 223x242
>>17112679

>she keeps talking about how her health problems "changed her" and insists on seeing each other

The last time you saw her is when you were 17, dude. You were both still children. I understand if you don't want to get back together with her but I don't see the harm in seeing her.

People can do a lot of growing up in 7 years. Maybe she's changed, maybe she hasn't Maybe she feels terrible about the way she treated you. Maybe she wants you back, who knows.

If I were you I'd be very curious as to what she wants. You're a big boy. If shit gets weird, bounce.
>>
>7 years
the fuck
>>
>>17112815
I know people can grow up, but seriously who would even want to get into the same river twice.
>>17112819
My reaction today. I was rubbing my eyes because i couldn't believe what i was seeing.
>>
>>17112829

>but seriously who would even want to get into the same river twice.

Who knows if that is even what she wants. If you're curious, meet up with her. If not, don't.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.