[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy would be to get and meet women who will agree on having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 500x333
How easy would be to get and meet women who will agree on having a baby with me.

By that I mean simply having a baby without any real relationships, more like renting her eggs and womb.

Of course I don't mean something as dry as buying an object.

I want to take care of the children and care about it's education.

I'll explain the situation.
I'm a high IQ person (130) and I think I can get into mensa and be a mensa member, but I'm lazy as fuck.

One of my life dreams is to have as many children as ancient warriors had, gengish khan used to have more than 1k descendants.

But is not simply about that, I want also to take a bunch of kids and raise them into geniuses, as many genius of history were raised by their parents.

Besides many other practical reasons, is like a silly dream I have.
>>
You sound retarded as shit and not fit to be a parent in the slightest.

No offense
>>
>>17112659
It would be impossible because they would all run from you

Maybe use your genius powers to cross breed with goats and raise a herd of goatmen
>>
>>17112662
>>17112664
It's not retardation.

more like a silly dream.

there's been cases of illegal semen donators who had more than 80 kids.

I can give you plenty of logical arguments as to why isn't a retarded idea.
>>
http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/using-surrogate-mother

You better be rich as fuck.

Otherwise, why the fuck is someone going to go through 8+ months of not being able to smoke/drink/get on rollercoasters/work hard/whatever while being hyper horomonal, nauseous, pukey, and have to experience 3-10+ hours of one of the most painful things known to mankind?
>>
>>17112673
>80 to 120k
cool.

it seems it cost the same as a new car.

how much will it cost a more traditional way to conceive?

thanks.
>>
I don't understand. How are you going to afford a surrogate mother, afford the costs of raising a child by yourself, and have the time left to even raise said child by yourself?

Now multiply this by the number of children you want, and it's even more and more impossible.
>>
>>17112671
Please do because right now you sound like a total dumbass.
>>
>>17112680
Not that anon, but if you mean anything other than having a doctor put your semen in her, then legally she will still have all rights to the child and can fight for custody and subsequently child support.
>>
>>17112682
I've never told anyone this.
so I came to see opinions.

>>17112689
you seem clearly retarded if you didn't read the part where I said it's just a silly dream.

>>17112694
yeah, that's the idea, something more like a traditional way.
also, I'm not a first worlder, so prices of living and education are much cheaper here.
>>
>>17112697
>just a silly dream
Then why make the thread at all if you aren't actually doing anything?
>>
>>17112707
because this is the advice board?

It doesn't seem impossible, it will simply need a shit ton of money.

It's like saying that my dream needs 1 or 2 millions of dollars, same cost of an american house.
>>
>>17112710

Nigga you dumb as shit get the fuck outta my board
>>
>>17112714
I'm not a first worlder, a million or two million dollars is a hella money here.

It cost 6k dollars here.
>>
>>17112714
a surrogate children cost 1.5 years of minimal wage here.

>first world prices
lol
>>
>>17112710
>1 or 2 millions of dollars, same cost of an american house
Maybe in NYC or one of the big CA cities. I live in a nice suburb in a decent sized house and it's "only" 240k or so.
>>
>>17112742
and yet colombian surrogate mother prices are 12 millions, which is less than 7k dollars.
>>
Marry one of those ultra Christian Quiverful women.
That's gonna be your cheapest way.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.