[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone know how to set it so you have a different laptop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: WDF_795756.jpg (333 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
WDF_795756.jpg
333 KB, 1920x1200
does anyone know how to set it so you have a different laptop wallpaper each day on windows 7?
setting it to slideshow and change every 24 hours only changes it every 24 hours that the laptop is active, so how do i get one for each day of the week?
>>
>>17111987
Just dump her and look for another girl who's better. Get a job and move out from your parents' basement. Get help for social anxiety and depression if you can't make friends. Girls like guys with confidence. Stay in school and don't get too drunk or do drugs.
>>
>>17112004
IM NOT A FUCKING WEABOO YOU FUCKING HATERS I JUST FUCKING LIKE ANIME OK???!!!! STOP THIS FUCKING SPAM IM NOT PRETENDING TO BE BORN IN JAPAN I JUST FEEL LIKE JAPAN IS MY HOME BECAUSE AMERICA SUCKS (BTW PLEASE VOTE BERNIE OR ILL LEAVE THIS PLACE) SO REALLY SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL YOU GUYS ONCE AND FOR ALL ITS NOT FUNNY TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING A WEABOO OR SOMETHING BECAUSE ITS JUST FALSE!!! IM AMERICAN AND NOT JAPANESE!!!! ALL I WANT IS TO LIVE THERE NOT BE JAPANESE OK I DONT GET WHATS WRONG WITH YOU if you wanna chat (girls only) add me on WarriorzNaruto303 on skype thx
>>
>>17111987
Try task scheduler.
>>
File: 1458948935585-0.png (94 KB, 397x373) Image search: [Google]
1458948935585-0.png
94 KB, 397x373
>>17111987
>Using windows
Linux
>>
>>17112004
>>17112026
I think y'all took a wrong turn at albequerque or something.

>>17113062
will that work without a script? I am curious about this as well, but looked in task scheduler and didn't see anything that looked like it would change wallpapers.

>>17111987
if nothing else, you could estimate the amount of time you spend on the laptop and factor that in when you set the slideshow timer. like if you are normally on for 8-10 hours a day, set it to every 12 hours or something. won't be exact though. then when you open your laptop in the morning, if it hasn't changed over, right click for context menu and click "next desktop background"
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.