[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. My ex- gf is probably coming over tomorrow, and will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1397150659386.png (109 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
1397150659386.png
109 KB, 456x356
Hey /adv/.

My ex- gf is probably coming over tomorrow, and will stay over night (because she need to).
Wether she sleeps with me in a bed or not, is not known yet.

We will meet up for a new start, because we had a few "problems" in the past, of which we want to get rid of and make up a new relationship.

How should I behave?
Like nothing happened? Kissing her?
I will hug her, and be there for her, because she recently had a hard time, but what else can I do?

Shall I hang up all old photos, and "memorie"- objects of her?

Please help me, bro's,
Do you have experience with it, and can u tell me what to keep attention to?
>>
Flowers?
>>
>>17111720
Yes, thats what I will definately do.
She loves flowers, and I will bring her some, definately.
>>
>Shall I hang up all old photos, and "memorie"- objects of her?
wot
>>
>>17111738
I have pictures, presents from her, etc. etc.

Should I hang them up to make her feel "home" again?
>>
>>17111696
Tell her you don't want her near you.
why the fuck do you still in such amicable terms with your exes?
they are exes for a reason you know?
you will never move on if you keep being attached to people who don't give a fuck a about you.
>>
>>17111760
God no. Just be calm and talk to her like you mean to and want to. Listen to her. Don't mention your relationship if she doesn't.
>>
>We will meet up for a new start, because we had a few "problems" in the past, of which we want to get rid of and make up a new relationship.
what is this new relationship?

are you guys dating again? friends?
>>
If you meet and you fancy a second go at things make it a fresh one
Dont bring up old stuff or place out old pictures
Make sure you dont have grudges or its doomed from the start
Dont ask her about who shes dated inbetween or other silly questions u dont want to really know the answers too
Good luck
But if the chemistry isnt there dont bother
>>
>>17111825
"Dating again", if you want so. Its a little bit complicated.

>>17111819
I think u dont know the situation Im in, exactly. Thats why u cant judge good.
But thanks anyways.

>>17111821
Thanks. Thats a kind of advice I need.
>>
>>17111839
We meet and fancy a second go.
I know exactly who she dated in between, I wont mention him, or whatever.

I just want to clear up and make the things that went wrong in the old relationship better.

She also wants that.
>>
>>17111857
I dont see why a second chance cant work as long as nothing repeats
If it feels like a short while into take 2 its going in circles get out sooner rather than later
I just finished after 2 and a half yeard with a chick and it was foomed after the first year and a half
Its harder now because i wasted that whole year getting to comfortable
>>
>>17111847
>I think u dont know the situation Im in, exactly. Thats why u cant judge good.
But thanks anyways.
that's your own fault then.
>My ex- gf is probably coming over tomorrow, and will stay over night (because she need to).
these already 2 stupid things is just one sentence.
>>
>>17111893
Why stupid?

>>17111893
Yes, my fault. Because she cares. And I care for her. Thats why we meet up.

Yes, it had a reason why we split up. But u dont know it.
>>
>>17111888
Thanks mate.
I can understand what u mean, definately.

And I think, if it really cirles and repeats, well going to make it clear and maybe go other ways again.

But we will try it.
>>
This will only end badly
>>
>>17111961
Why?
>>
>>17111994
> she's your ex
>"It's complicated"
>you kept all her old stuff

I don't need to know what else happened between you two to know these are signs of instability. You're clearly the one who wants it more than you think she does. You're young, naive and a little obsessive. In the long run this holds no promise except for disaster.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.