[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went though my boyfriend's messages. He messaged his old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o023770jPD1s6irjao1_1280.png (375 KB, 1023x1158) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o023770jPD1s6irjao1_1280.png
375 KB, 1023x1158
I went though my boyfriend's messages.
He messaged his old girlfriend, the longest relationship he had before me.
He had a dream about her leaving to go back to her home country (Denmark) and expressed the bitterness he still had towards her for leaving.

I'm so fucked up about this. Do I talk to him about it? Do I let it be?
I don't want to stay with him if he still has these repressed feelings for her, bitter or sweet. I just can't deal.
>>
I don't understand. Why does it concerns you if he has BITTER feelings toward her? Isn't that, you know, a good thing? Are you so emotionally unstable that just the idea of him having brain power allocated toward a person with a vagina makes you insecure, like he should think only of you and nothing else under any circumstances? I noticed you don't express any regret about snooping on his personal life. It is unfortunate behavior. You should not do that.
>>
>I went though my boyfriend's messages.
He shouldn't be sending those kind of messages to his ex, but what you did is way worse.
>>
>>17111663
When you truly loved somebody in the past, you can't get them ever from your head.

Invaded personal space without authorization. GG

>Do I talk to him about it?
Yes sure and then you can talk about breakup because it will be next thing.
>>
>>17111663
If you talk to him about it good luck explaining why you snooped through his phone and violated his privacy to get that information ya dumb cunt.
>>
>>17111673
>It is unfortunate behavior. You should not do that.
Sometimes people have this coming. Specially if they've fucked up before.
>>
>I violated my partner's personal space because I'm insecure and wanted to find proof he was cheating
>instead I found proof he was bitter toward his ex
>well he still did something wrong!
for real
>>
>>17111709
Yo that's not it at all.
I didn't go through his phone to find proof he's cheating. Why do boys always go to that?
I was curious. After two years of not looking through his shit, and after he started getting distant, I got curious. I was worried.

But fuck me right?
>>
>>17111673
Because his bitterness towards her leaving means he still has feelings for her romantically. He hates her for leaving because he still has feelings for her. Does that make sense?

And I don't like that I went through his stuff. But he was being distant, and I was worried.
>>
>>17111718
>Instead of talking things over like in a normal relationship, decide to violate his privacy

Yeah, fuck you cunt.
>>
when did he message her
>>
>>17111677
Why should I have to have authorization for going through his messages? Why are messages supposed to be so private?

If you honestly wanted to break up with someone because they went through your phone, they dodged a bullet.
>>
>>17111744
The 28th of April.
>>
>>17111745
>Why should I have to have authorization for going through his messages? Why are messages supposed to be so private?
This is bait, right? RIGHT?!?
>>
>>17111663
100% you have to talk to him about this because you are clearly so emotionally stunted that you are going to be punishing him (prob passive aggressively) for not being a magical robot man and daring to have feelings. which will be confusing for him and bad for your relationship. so you might as well rip the band aid off and let him know why are you assploded
>>
>>17111752
Genuine question.
>>
>>17111745
Because these messages were intended by the sender to be private between him and the receiver of said message? He trusted you to not go snoop through his shit. You're a dumb bitch if you can't grasp this simple, elementary-level concept.
>>
>>17111718
>fuck me right?
I wouldn't even if you paid me.
>>
>>17111754
Are you real?
I'm not about to do that. I found something I'm concerned about, and I'm asking if I should be concerned about it and if I should talk to him about it.

Jesus.
>>
I'm just gonna pretend I never saw it.
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17111770
Violating private documents is a serious breach of trust and also pretty much a crime by definition. This is what you should be concerned about. This is what you should discuss with your partner.
>>
>>17111663
talk to him and decide from there.
Also, yes. Is a huge disrespect towards you to text this kind of shit to exes while being with you.
No shame on being upset about this.
>>
>>17111745
And this is why ALL OF YOU SHOULD HAVE SET UP PASSWORDS ON EVERYTHING guys and girls.

It can help you keep your relationships.
It can prevent your roommates to secretly find out what your fetish topics are about.
It can help prevent hooker to blackmailing you from >>17111715

:-D
>>
>>17111663

You're the bad guy here.
>>
>>17111718
Yeah, fuck you.
>>
>>17111770
>>17111781

you are going to be fucking terrible at pretending to have never seen it.

you need to talk about it now. instead of way down the road. think about how mad he will be when he finds out a month from now that you snooped and what you saw hurt you and you said nothing. then at some point he asked you what was wrong and you said nothing or made up some bs.

you snooped and you are upset. don't compound that by hiding that from him and lying about why you are upset. because at some point you are going to be super mad with him and you'll try to use what you know as a weapon
>>
Thanks OP, you are literally the reason guys don't trust women. Talk to your boyfriend, fucking go on your knees and ask his forgiveness for violating his privacy like the disrespectful cunt you are.
>>
>>17111745
>Why should I have to have authorization for going through his messages? Why are messages supposed to be so private?

Here, folks. I think we can safely start making assumptions about this bitch.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.