[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he for real..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: received_10208452276438924.jpg (35 KB, 700x377) Image search: [Google]
received_10208452276438924.jpg
35 KB, 700x377
Hey /adv/,
I started talking to this guy (who is attractive yes) but we're pretty much just friends because of certian circumstances. He makes subtle hints that he also finds me attractive as well. However, when we were talking yesterday, I said that I had never watched any of the original star wars (which he really likes) and then he said:
>oh uh please stop messaging me?

And I haven't heard from him for almost 24hrs. He is a final year med student as well so I can understand that he's busy, but is he actually being serious?

Pic is sort of relevant (he sent it to me)
>>
I'd say he's probably kidding. It's hard to imagine someone that's not socially retarded seriously having that reaction.
>>
>>17111254
Do you think I should say something or just leave it until he gives up?
>>
>>17111256
Say something.
>>
>>17111266
He's been inactive for 3 hours (Facebook) so he's probably working, still message him or wait until he's active?
>>
>>17111269
Yes still message him.
>>
>>17111240
Message him.
>Ask him to watch it with you :p
>>
>>17111273
>>17111269
Teasing him with a message like 'Well if you take it THAT seriously I guess I'll have to watch them with you. ;)" would be a great one. (assuming you want to watch them with him)
>>
>>17111282
Oh, and an extra optional tip. Start feeling his crotch up when you get near the end of The Empire Strikes Back right before Han is lowered into the carbonite.
>>
He sounds like a moron. How is that response even remotely funny? It really wouldn't surprise me if he was serious since people that have been in school that long seriously lack in any social cues that might help them with the opposite sex

Don't pursue
>>
File: PVXuXvG.jpg (56 KB, 480x407) Image search: [Google]
PVXuXvG.jpg
56 KB, 480x407
>>17111240
>Pic is sort of relevant (he sent it to me)
he may be a bit autistic
>>
>>17111338

Do autistic people have lots of friends, I'm 90% he has more friends than me.

>>17111292
>>17111282
They're great ideas but I'll probably avoid pursuing him romantically/sexually for the time being (I just go out of a relationship)
>>
are you a guy too?

He's probably still in the closet
>>
>>17111390
Nope, femanon.
>>
>>17111399
>started talking to this guy

Double check anon lmao
>>
>>17111403
That doesn't mean I'm also a male?
>>
You both sound lame anyway.

>Communicating via memes
>>
>>17111240
lol he is probably joking but still, bit of autistic reaction by him, he could of at least said he is kidding if he is. he should of been like "girl, i will sort that out". one of my exs had not seen the original star wars so i watched them with her.
>>
>>17111434
Just what the world needs, autistic doctors.
Hopefully he isn't and he'll actually give me some response.
>>
>>17111464
come on, why would any normal person end a conversation with "oh uh please stop messaging me".
>>
>>17111470

You raise a vaild point. Maybe this is just a sign to get out now.
>>
>>17111474
did you reply to him when said that? i mean, he might of said that expecting a response from you.
>>
lols whats his name? brian
>>
>>17111481
Nah, I got a reply, he was traveling interstate because of family issues.
He offered to drive the 3hrs to make me watch them. Smooth.
>>
Frick me you are sensitive...
He was joking
Im a huge star wars fan since birth
If a chick im dating says she aint seem em id have the same reaction
Hes joking
Say u wanna watch them with him and once you get to the rancor pit with leia swinging with luke in that metal bikini suck him off so he can imagine u are her lol
>>
>>17111240
Imagine you have a favorite movie of some kind. One that has influenced you through your entire life. This movie is so incredibly famous, that people in countries without a proper translation buy figurines of the characters in that story.

Now you have a decent friend who you wouldn't mind having sex with, who claims to have not seem the movie. You know they have been exposed to it, so at some level you know they actively chose not to watch said movie. This is indicative of a lot of other personality traits that are not compatible with you.

Yeah, you jokingly play it off with an overreaction, but at some level, you care a little less about that person.

Solution? msg him that you seriously haven't seem the movies. If you want his dick, then say you would like someone to set up a screening, so you can see what all the fuss is about.

Or just admit you are a teenager who whats a dick in you and ask for that.
>>
Go watch Star Wars, jesus
>>
It is 99.99% likely that he is joking. It is 99.99% certain that your best move would be to ask him to watch the movies with you. Don't apologize, don't be defensive, just tease him in the same way he teased you. And be open about your feelings. Say something like this:
>"Do you want to have a date night? Let's watch the movies together and if they're THAT good then I'll concede you're right :)))"
It covers everything at once.
>>
>>17111603
Bravo
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.