[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i over thinking htis >flight tomorrow at 7am >boarding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1396922889279.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
am i over thinking htis

>flight tomorrow at 7am
>boarding time starts at 6am
>the first bus leaves for the airport at 5:15am
>it takes45 minutes to get to the airport
>so id show up as they claim to be boarding ,but its such a small plane seems weird to board early

am i over thining this or should i get a fucking cab? usually it takes me like 10 minutes to get through TSA even though its LAX. kinda nervous
>>
>>17111117
You're not overthinking. You know you are taking a risk and want reassurance

A Thursday morning flight at LAX shouldn't be too busy and you'll probably make it right after the first group boards, but if TSA is backed up or there's bad traffic you only have about a 30 min buffer

My advice? Be safe and take a cab
>>
>>17111117
here in yuropoor you should always be 2 hours early or something for your flight

its not like a bus where you can 'just take the next one'
>>
>>17111117
just go early

> tfw I missed the flight from san diego to portland and had to drive 19 hours there with ~$600 less in my bank account
>>
>>17111117
The flight will leave at 7. No later (unless problems arise), no earlier. Get there whenever you want, as long as it's by like 6:30 at the latest.
>>
Haven't you seen the news that TSA takes 1-2 hours now?
>>
>>17111117
By the way, 7am is when their doors are supposed to close and the jet starts taxiing out.
>>
>>17111153
I do a lot of travelling and have never been in a TSA line more than 30 mins, even during holiday travel
>>
>>17111143

i usually am 2 hours early, but i end up having to wait around for about 2 hours so thats a thing.

>>17111144

>just go early

the problem is how much a cab cost to the airport. taking a shuttle is just 8 bucks but the earliest is 5:15am. i might want to just swallow the cab cost though cuz im an antsy guy.

>>17111148
thats how i usually feel but i feel like the one time i show up not two hours early it will be a nightmare. its 6am though, i am an early morning flyer cuz of the price, so maybe thats why its rarely ever crowded for me)

>>17111153

i ahvent flown since november, when was this? i suppose i might as well cab.

>>17111154

generally later, but yeah, i think im just gonna take a cab. hopefully lyft is an option.

>>17111157

thats my experience too, even at LAX. but still to be safe.
>>
>>17111165
if you go early, you have to wait
if you arrive just in time, you miss it

its how life works
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.