[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started talking with this girl at work. She's kinda cute,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (499 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499 KB, 500x246
Started talking with this girl at work. She's kinda cute, has a cool personality, very friendly.

Every few days when we have matching schedules we talk, being pretty friendly (idk if you could call it flirting).

One day out of the blue she just stops. She barely says any words to me. I make eye contact with her and she doesn't even bother talking anymore. I smile sometimes and say hi, and usually she's super eager to talk but she just smiles back. What's worse is that I have to watch her talk with other co-workers just fine, and there's this guy in particular that she seems to be nice and chummy with,and the guys your standard fuckboy (he's a dick to all the guys and the ugly women) which really fucking sucks.

How do I fix this /adv/?
>>
>>17110966
she was probably being nice
>>
>>17111286
You are damn right anon
>>
File: 1460054640602.gif (291 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1460054640602.gif
291 KB, 500x363
>>17110966
Why bother so much OP? The world is full of this bullcrap, you shouldn't give a fuck.
>>
I am a femanon and whats funny is that the same thing happened to me when I worked with a guy I liked. Every time we had the same schedule, Id ask to work in his area and help him stock.
Eventually he stopped talking to me because I was acting too clingy, constantly trying to say "Hi" and talking to him in front of other people that liked him... I guess the talking became noticable because people started gossiping about us always talking...

Maybe you approached her too often?
Why not stop saying hi to her and see if she notices.
>>
>>17110966
Just move on and don't try to fix anything. The exact same thing happened to me and I thought the girl was angry at me and I ended up fucking things up even more.
>>
>>17110966

I will echo what these two chaps said: >>17111325
>>17111449

Don't bend over backwards for people if they aren't reciprocating your friendship back. You're the only one who's gonna end up hurt.
>>
>>17110966
don't get involved with someone from work. i did, and she just broke my heart. now i can't even look at her without feeling terrible
>>
From what i understand, people distance themselves if they feel like you like them but they don't feel the same.
>>
I did this to a guy because I thought he liked me, acted really interested, then the next week, he went and got himself a girlfriend. So I keep my distance and try to avoid him so I can avoid catching any further feelings. Maybe it is a defense mechanism.
>>
>>17112105
But I don't understand, I didn't get a girlfriend or do anything like that. The only thing I can think that I may have done was offend her by not asking her out, but that's a stretch because I'm not even sure she likes me that way.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.