[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an internet friend coming over to town soon that I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: sdsds.jpg (71 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sdsds.jpg
71 KB, 500x281
I have an internet friend coming over to town soon that I've always found extremely handsome and I'd like to surprise him with sex. We never saw eachother irl and he doesnt even know i'd want that from him.

Should I do it? If so, what are your tips?
>>
Smile and say "hey, we should fuck"
>>
They have no idea you have interest in them at all?
>>
>>17110521
Answer the door on all fours with your ass in the air, give a few quick wiggles when he looks down.
>>
Talk to him and get comfortable with him first irl, hug, kiss, and slowly escalate and see if he likes what you're doing. Don't rush into it, also don't be surprised if he doesn't want to do it on the first meeting/can't get erect because of performance anxiety with a new partner.
>>
>>17110521
Take him to a bar, you'll both get drunk and, if things go well, you will have sex.

Dont over think it.
>>
Surprise him how op? Does he want to?
>>
>surprise sex
Don't. Communicate.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.