[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you're going to read is immoral, if you're not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: TEd2yFs.png (47 KB, 561x396) Image search: [Google]
TEd2yFs.png
47 KB, 561x396
What you're going to read is immoral, if you're not okay with it, just get over it

> Be me
> Get girlfriend in my own faculty
> Be me
> Another girl from the same faculty seems too friendly with me
> the booty calling both

How do I properly cheat in this situation, /adv/ ? How do I get her to be a "side chick" as they call it, knowing she could always meet me and my real girlfriend everyday (The year's almost done so... )
The second girl is all innocent and pure, she always comes to me to ask me stuff about my and my life, telling I seem good and weird stuff, I believe she's totally into me, and I've already said that I have girlfriend once (casu mistake, I know)
I just don't know how to play it so she's okay with the situation. Anything I'll do will be weirdly seen (if I ask her to study with me while not being real good friends, my gf will probably see the thing)

How do I play it ?
>>
Make a choice. Either stay with your girlfriend or dump her and get with the other girl. Cheating is never an option, anon.
>>
>>17110406

That's your ethic problem, not a concret answer. You just don't want to help someone to cheat, it's okay but don't give me that bullshit, i'm immoral.
Cheating is an option since many people do it.
>>
You know, now that I think about, I'm pretty sure I've read 4 different doujins on the panda that involved drinking lava.
>>
bump please, anyone
>>
>>17110425
Link me up
>>
>>17110514
http://exhentai.org/g/330510/11bac3e42a/
>>
You're not gonna find much help here bro, /adv/ is thoroughly bluepill.

Basically you'll have to avoid the issue, cover your tracks, and deal with the fallout if you get caught.

FWIW I think lying outright is very cruel, and you shouldn't do it. If you've promised one of these girls monogamy and treat her like a gf, then the stakes are much higher than just the normal plate spinning.

Telling side chick straight out "I'm dating other women and I'm not going to stop" isn't the worst idea. Some women will accept that role, at least for a while.
>>
>>17110390
You are a disgrace to the white race.
>>
>>17110652
Adding to this--I just wanted to say that morality aside, you're playing a dangerous game.

Dating anyone you must work with daily is dangerous (for a man). Dating two is foolhardy. Unless you have game of the highest order, you better start making plans for what you'll do when you lose your job.
>>
>>17110687

Not white.

>>17110652
>>17110710

I respect your opinion, however I believe I'm autistic enough to do both, despite the risk. I don't intend to lie to the side chick, I mean she already knows about it, so best technique should be to make her drink and then just make an habit of seeing each other without any relation, just sex.
>>
>>17110652
>/adv/ is thoroughly bluepill

Red Pill doesn't explicitly endorse cheating. It does encourage meeting, dating, possibly even sleeping with multiple women at a time so you can create abundance and be less needy. But it doesn't explicitly encourage cheating, at least, not the main stuff I used to read (Rational Male).

Many people are perfectly OK with dating multiple people, and these people wouldn't care if they found out you were seeing multiple people. Many men and women would rather be with someone who is confident and attractive to get multiple dates with multiple people, vs. being with somebody who is really low on confidence and self esteem, and can barely manage a date.

OP's problem, as it's already been stated, isn't just a "moral" one. It's a business problem, it's a career and professional problem. Dating one person at work is already risky. I've seen people lose job promotions because they decided to get frisky with coworkers, and the emotional fallouts put them on sort of a shit list. Getting involved with multiple people, though? That's asking for problems.

Like the other guy said, you need serious game to pull this off. Even then, there's no guarantee. My advice is to be honest about it with the girl you want to be a side chick. And hell, maybe bring up the idea of opening up the relationship with your girlfriend. But if you really think you're gonna get away with putting your dick in multiple coworkers and get away with it, then you're seriously fucking pushing it. Most people are not good at having sex without developing emotional attachments, no matter what they tell you.
>>
>>17110798

Cheating is easy, finding someone to date who doesn't mind have a bf in different relationship at once, that's hard.

So I'll believe I'll cheat, it's not because I don't care about my gf, I do care actually, I can't break up with her because she's in a little cloud of love and I need a real break, so I think cheating would be a solution, if done properly she wouldn't know and I would be happy.
I've never been a date guy, I think I'm better doing my little business and taking off, but my girlfriend is in a bad context and she's so happy to have me, so I don't want to break uo to go back the single life again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.