[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellas, i just got rejected by a classmate and i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hey fellas, i just got rejected by a classmate and i don't feel so well.

We have each others phone numbers were always texting about school related stuff, even until midnight, and she responds fast.

so school is over in about 2 weeks and well never see each other again. after class we chatted for a bit and then said our "see ya laters." i went to the bathroom and say her on the way to the parking lot. i was walking behind her and when i got to my bike she turned around and mentioned it was a nice bike.

we talked for about a minute and i asked it she was hungry. i was going to go to a shopping center with a lot of food places two blocks down and shes welcome to join me, she said shed like to eat but shes on a diet. shes not fat at all so i told her she looks fine. i said i'm going to be doing by the food places that shes welcome to join. she said ok and she started walking to her car.

she has to drive by the shopping center on her way home so about 5 minutes later i get a text..

>hey sorry but im going to eat at my house lol
>okay thats cool

the rest was in a different language but the translation is somewhat like..

>alright then enjoy your meal
>with please
>lol for sure

i basically got rejected and im trying to figure out why. all signs pointed me to she was enthusiastic about going.
>>
Sorry about the bad grammar, my stupid phone is uncooperative. If you need more details just let me know
>>
Girls are weird dude. Just because they changed their mind about a date, doesn't mean they're not interested.

Play it cool. Act like it's no big deal. Continue flirting with her casually, making her laugh, and connecting. Think of yourself as fire, and her as water. You have to get her boiling hot before she will reveal her true feelings. Then she'll put out your fire by sucking your dick.

Good luck m8
>>
How the fuck is that a rejection? That's just her saying she's not going to go out to eat with you. It wasn't a date.
>>
>>17109812

So do not text her until she texts first or I see her on Monday? I see her every Monday and Wednesday. I'm thinking if she texts me tomorroenor Friday I will invite her out to something casual Friday night.

>>17109820
Because she was hungry and if she was interested then she would have eaten with me. Unless she didn't bring money (which she would have said) or she's a bit shy and was a bit intimidated (assuming she likes me)
>>
>>17109852
>Because she was hungry and if she was interested then she would have eaten with me. Unless she didn't bring money (which she would have said) or she's a bit shy and was a bit intimidated (assuming she likes me)
None of that makes it a rejection. You didn't ask her on a date. She just turned down your invitation to get food.
>>
She probably had to take a poo
>>
>>17109860
Would you turn down a girl you like's invitation to get food, assuming you had no other plans and were hungry?

Would this girl turn down brad Pitts the invitation?
>>
Move on because she's not interested. She's either not into you, has a boyfriend, or has a girlfriend. The only reason why she agreed to go even though she didn't want to was because she either avoids confrontation like many women or she couldn't make up an excuse on the spot.

Continue talking to her like a friend but don't expect anything from her. Don't invest any more time on her either
>>
>>17109860

So do i formally ask her on a date next time i see her? a no woulds be a definite rejection right? no if ands or buts.

>>17109868

im pretty sure she didnt because i saw her go into the restroom

>>17109879

This makes me think i really did get rejected.

>>17109947

this is along the lines of what i was thinking. she told me she was on a diet probably to meekly reject me but then she agreed and flaked over text because its easier.
>>
Does anyone have advice on how to handle the situation. Where do I go from here?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.