[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am trying to figure out if this Girl I am interested in is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (419 B, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
419 B, 160x90
I am trying to figure out if this Girl I am interested in is with a certain guy. I know they are good friends, but I suspect they may be more.

1. Always Laughing and Joking with him
2. She has called him "Sunshine"
3. She does seem to have quite a bit emotion in her voice though.

But,

1. They don't get touchy really, in fact she seems a little uncomfortable at times if he does
2. If they are together, there are no public displays of affection (No Hugging, Holding hands, Kissing)

I guess you know what I'm asking. Well I am asking in your opinion, are they together or just good friends?
>>
>I don't have the balls to ask a girl out and I want to find any excuse I can not to
>>
>>17109524
I guess you are male:
Man up and either don't care or step in the game and go for simple question: Babe you are so hot, wanna date me?
>>
>>17109528
>>17109534

Already asked her out a few weeks ago. Just curious as to the situation with him
>>
>>17109545
What was her answer dumbass.
>>
>>17109545
Does it really matter then?
>>
>>17109560
he asked a fucking question damnit. noone has awnsered it why not ffs /adv/ do your thing:

>she likes him
>>
>>17109554
It was a yes at first then and Indirect rejection the second time.

She made no mention of Having a BF, but that was like a month ago, so something could have changed.
>>
>>17109567
The thing is that it looks more like he is the one into her. (Just off my observations)

He has made moves prior, but she blocked them.
>>
>>17109524
she only likes him as friend. if she hasnt said yes to you, you just a friend to her
>>
>>17109611

Looks like that guy and I are in a similar spot then. Both going for her, but she sees both of us as only friends.

She did say yes to me asking her out a month ago, but then, when I asked her to grab coffee a few days after, said "I'll have to see, I usually play it by ear everyday. Lol"
>>
>>17109599
well dubs, in that case they like eachother, but don't dare to admit it (yet).

they feel the butterflies aslong as there is the tention of never realy giving in.
I mean yeah they're cucking eachother, but it seems as if they (and (you) are still very young, so just consider them liking eachother.

but I'm surtain that if you'd say that to anyone, they (the "couple") won't admit it!
>>
>>17109638
and I forgot to tell you that the gril in question is most likely putting out "love" for now.
she's not 'ready' yet. so she will just wait till after kindergarden, preschool and maybe highschool until she feels she's ready for a man.

alot of grils do it this way!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.