[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf and I went to a comedy show at a theme park. There was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
My bf and I went to a comedy show at a theme park. There was a family in the row in front of us that had a girl in it that was maybe 14-16 yrs old. During the show when people were laughing, I saw the girl look around and she saw my bf. Their eyes met and they both kept smiling. The rest of the show she would occasionally turn her head to look at my bf and smile. I caught him looking at her without moving his head a few times too. It made me very uncomfortable.
Was he being rude on purpose? He gets upset if a man just says hello to me so why would he keep looking at her? If you were put in the same position, as the gf or bf, what would you do?
>>
He wants the young puss
>>
>>17109248
If you end up getting cucked by a kid I'm going to laugh until my eyes come loose.
>>
>>17109248
In a mature, loving relationship, two people can sit down and communicate about their issues. If it made you uncomfortable, call it out. Don't let tiny issues eat at you until they ruin your relationship dear.
>>
>>17109248

Guys will look at other girls even if they're in a relationship. It doesn't mean anything. you cant just ignore girls if they're right in your vicinity.

Accept this or you're going to have a bad time.
>>
Tell him when something upsets you. Immediately. He can't read your mind.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.