[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i deal with the fact that my girlfriend slept with +20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: xxx1.png (124 KB, 406x125) Image search: [Google]
xxx1.png
124 KB, 406x125
How do i deal with the fact that my girlfriend slept with +20 guys in the past?

Every single time we kiss i just imagine her with an open mouth jerking off a dick.

Keep in mind that im not a washed-up +30 year old so i still feel alive and have standards that i need to keep in check.
>>
How old is your girlfriend? We can calculate how many guys on average she has been with and show you it isn't a big deal.
>>
So you are a washed up 20 something then?
Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>17108264
On average, she's been with 20+ guys
>>
>>17108298

Idiot, answer the question. Age and number of guys she slept with. I want specific numbers.
>>
File: 1461639606488.jpg (361 KB, 2048x1888) Image search: [Google]
1461639606488.jpg
361 KB, 2048x1888
>>682628081
>>
>>17108253
Wish I had an answer for you OP. Been in the same exact situation for the last year with my girlfriend...

[spoiler]it doesn't get better.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17108253
>Keep in mind that im not a washed-up +30

It only took you a decade or so less to become washed up, congrats. You're a cuck and your girl is a tramp. Sounds perfect.
>>
>>17108253
Dam son

There's better quality girls out there.

Leave the trash where it belongs.
>>
>>17108253
This smells like bait, but I'll bite. Here's what you need to understand - sex is not the same for men and women. Biology is not the same for men and women. A woman's sexual value is primarily in her looks. Her looks fade as she ages. So it makes sense that a moderately attractive girl is "in her prime" from say 15 to 25. For truly beautiful women, i.e. great facial symmetry and nice assets, this can last into the 40s honestly.

But the *majority* of women will sleep with the most men from 17-25. So it's not like the girl you're dating is going to keep up her pace and try to hit 100 dude. Even if you weren't with her, she might go slut it up for like 5 guys or so but almost all women realize they can't get long-term commitment and companionship out of club dick eventually so they even out.

Now if you're worried about 20 guys... i think you need to wisen up. If you want a virgin, cool, OK, be honest about it and go get it. But the majority of attractive women are going to have fucked at least a couple dudes a year from 17 to 25. Let's say you have 3 new sexes a year, which is TINY for men or women that actually like fucking... that's 24 men by 25. That's really not that many OP. 3 a year? if you're pissed about that, cry me a river fool.

So how do you get over it? You realize that it's just life, it makes sense if you actually examine it, and you remember that every time she blows you she's sucking on some other girl's vagina. So it's a two way street.
>>
>>17108305
I'm not OP, I'm just pointing out that you don't know what an average is
>>
Depending on her age that isn't really that many people. However, the fact that you're treating her as if she is 'soiled' in some way is an inherent belief that you need to address. Would you treat a male the same way?
>>
washed up +30 year old? How old are you? 12?
>>
>>17108253
how does this have any effect on you? god you people are pathetic.
>>
>>17108779
The problem is in the age of YOLO it's harder and harder to find a non-slut that doesn't wear a burqua.
>>
>>17108984
>is TINY for men or women that actually like fucking... that's 24 men by 25.
I am 20 years old and never had sex and want it too. Everytime I read these threads I feel like a piece of shit.
>>
File: poke101pikaline.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
poke101pikaline.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
My current boyfriend was in a similar situation with the girl he dumped for me. I've given this advice before.

If it bugs you in any capacity, it's already over.
>>
>>17109317

>hurr doesn't effect you
>slowly errodes and degrades society around you, that you have to live in
>hurr still doesn't effect you

Fucking enablers
>>
>>17108253

Would you feel better if she had fucked one person for many years instead?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.