[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey everyone ;w;, i desperetly need some advices because i can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Hey everyone ;w;, i desperetly need some advices because i can't sleep aymore and i barely eat. So it's been almost 2 years i left my ex boyfriend (we have been together for 3 years more or less),i left him mainly for the reason he was mean to me, he started telling me really cruel things and acting bad, our relationship was falling apart. So many time has passed and i had other relationship, but still.. i miss him every day, i can't get over.. i just can't. I'm feeling like he was the love of my life and i know it sounds stupid but his "good side" was 100% worth, we've remained friends, but i'm pretty convinced he would never come back to me in that way. What should i do? Just force me to get on with my life and forget about him? Or telling him i miss him? Also i'm so sorry for the long and confusing post, i'm shaking ; ; Thanks to everyone for the attention
>>
>>17108183
youre a real bitter loser get outside and stay away from strangers.
>>
>>17108205
sounds like your brain has been underdeveloped in the largest part which houses empathy
>>
>>17108223
>stop acting like a blathering sack of crap.
fuck off you mentally challenged poster with ill memory. nice superiority complex
>>
>>17108172
>i left him mainly for the reason he was mean to me, he started telling me really cruel things and acting bad, our relationship was falling apart.

How can you miss something that made you unhappy?

Stop talking to him, go to therapy, take new hobbies and move on.
>>
>>17108237
my fault for pointing out your flaws and you are still trying to weasel out that youre the good person?
>>
>>17108172
Forget about him anonnette. I love you. You will be okay in time. Think about puppies.
>>
... But i wasn't me (post owner) posting those replies o.o i just checked up
>>
>>17108267
dont ask for advice just know this sites for trolling and memes. everything else is totally wrong.
>>
I apreciate all the help, even if it is a bit "rude" sometimes i need someone who throw me the reality in the face, and thanks everyone else for listening me and the advices, i'll just move on
>>
OP don't you have any friends you can talk this out with?
>>
No i don't
>>
Anonnette, you have low self-esteem problems. If you want to get over this, maybe you should go with a therapist, and he will tell you what to do. Also, I recommend to go out, even if you don't have friends, then take a walk or do some sports, probably dancing will help you to improve this what you are feeling.
>>
>>17108172
A woman feeling the pain a man feels after a breakup. This is a rather rare case i must say. Forgive my rudeness.
>>
Stop seeing him and stop thinking about him. Have something else to do.

>we've remained friends
This is not possible after a breakup.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.