[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you an adult Virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: DSC_0169.jpg (524 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0169.jpg
524 KB, 1920x1080
Tell me about it and how you deal with it.

Me- 21. Had some cuddling with 8/10 girl back when i was 17. Is tinder the way to quench the thirst?

Pic is of me.
>>
File: Shatner.jpg (58 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Shatner.jpg
58 KB, 618x412
>>17108024
Damn. I can see why you're a virgin.

All you need to do is take your shirt off and you'd be the classic perp on COPS.

And Jesus, is the best picture you can take of yourself where you're taking a piss? I don't need to see that shit.

Get a haircut, shave and get /fit/.
>>
Just go to a fucking prostitute for fuck sake.
>>
>8/10

maybe on soc or reddit my dude
>>
>>17108045
It was Just a picture i took a while back at my college. To see if the ponytail looks okay. I weld etc in this workshop so hair down is not reccomended.
I do workout from time to time.
But i skip training more than i should.
I did not look like this at age 17 obviously.
>>
>>17108079
i recommend getting getting a hair cut. not many girls are into your look, some are but they are typically the metal head type girls.
>>
>>17108045
This except for the haircut part.

Chicks love dudes with long hair if you aren't autistic.
>>
>>17108099
only if the guy has an extremely handsome face and is fit. not an average looking guy.
>>
File: 1461405083233.jpg (18 KB, 495x511) Image search: [Google]
1461405083233.jpg
18 KB, 495x511
>>17108048
Now that i think about it she was more a 6/10 but my 17 year old reproduktive organ insisted she was godess in looks.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.