[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We share experiences of what characteristics of them made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: sexy.jpg (58 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
58 KB, 900x600
ITT: We share experiences of what characteristics of them made us chase that person we love(d).
>>
>>17107932
OP here, I'll start.

She was fiery, even though she was dependent she wasn't afraid of conflict and was able to take on the world. Very present and in the moment to.
>>
She was Italian, and had more direction in life than myself.
>>
>>17107932
>Smile
>Tiny caramel body with cute tits
>A tiny, yet plump enough ass to have bounce up and down my thing
>Pretty damn cheerful
>Almond-ish eyes
>Short hair, my fetish
>>
Well, i didn't explicitely chased him, but here goes:

-selfless
-helpfull
-generouse
-attentive
-caring
-family oriented
-loyal
-honest
-funny, no hillarious
-cute
-sexy
-handsome
-active
-dilligent
-intelligent
-patient
-understanding
-forgiving
-non judgemental
-disciplined

I'm sure i can think of a whole lot more. But have those as a starter
>>
emotionally damaged, desperately in need of deep romantic love

she was also extremely closed off and distrustful

i fell for her hard but our relationship imploded because i am dumb

now i live in constant agony thinking of what might have been
>>
>>17107939
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Be honest with us, how was his body?
>>
>>17107939
-brave when needed
-bold and still sometimes shy and awkard
-healthy
-friendly
-happy
-can hold a conversation
-knows a lot
-loves to travel
-not a picky eater
-independant
-hopefull
-not afraid of vulnerability
-not bitter
-not afraid of commitment
>>
>>17107932
>Very relatable
>Really cool about pretty much everything
>Trustworthy
>Award winning ass
>Similar values and political views
Out of all this, I ship out for basic training in 3 months for the Navy
>>
Just one thing. It was this little trickle of shy life underneath all the bullshit. It was the split-second he allowed himself to be the kid he never was, never allowed himself to be. Like a little burst of genuine enthusiasm that he quickly squelched. Those brief split seconds.
>>
>>17107943
Someone's bitter here...
He's got a great body, yes. But you know what? Someday that will be gone and what remains are the traits i listed. Why would i weight something as temporarily as "good looks" more than his character? I'm not THAT idiotic...
He'll not be in THAT great shape all his life. He'll be bald some day (runs in his family), and so on. Guess what? That's perfectly fine. I know i'll still love him more than anyone else in this world cause my love wasn't built on his broad shoulders and big biceps.
>>
She was:

-Incredibly hot, perfect face, ass, tits
-Completely weird and honest
-Leader of her social circle, could get any group of people to do anything from jello shots to helping the homeless
-Knew a ton about engineering, fashion, design
-Mature, basically raised her younger brother by herself and started working at 12
-Intelligent, got an associate's before 18 and got into an Ivy league, but accepted some place that gave her a full ride
-Knew exactly what she wanted in bed, loved it in the ass and deep throating
-Was calm in talking through issues, and incredibly empathetic. She only got mad once
-Incredibly defensive about her friends
-Was both wholesome and badass, loved drifting cars and raising farm animals
-We used to build computers together

She was really in a class of her own
>>
>>17107972
>>17107955
Honestly, I shed a tear of joy at both of your stories.
Hope that man relives his kidhood again and I hope you keep your legendary woman.
>>
caring, not selfish, hard working, accepting, intelligent, artistic, dedicated to what she does, independent, weird sense of humor

also nice ass
>>
>>17107953
>award winning ass
Literally made me lol in class
>>
Maybe the thing that made me really fall for him was the first time we woke up next to each other, the way he looked at me and smiled. I felt like I found my safe place on earth. He has this amazing childish smile. I love the way his skin wrinkles around his eyes when he looks at me. He always looks genuinely happy when he is next to me.

Other things I love about him. Hum.
>We can talk for days, and have tons of fun together.
>Honest, upfront, absolutely no drama.
>Supportive, caring, loving.
>Truly ambitious, has a lot going on in his life.
>>
>>17108050
you women disgust me

you only look for safe space instead making your own

you deserve to be raped repeatedly for days
>>
>>17108057
You totally sound like a stable and nice man.
Who knows why you're so bitter about women.
>>
Motherly, short, selfless, responsible, doesn't like going clubbing, doesn't drink, D cup tits, cute ass, generally cute.
I love her.
>>
>>17107938
Ugh holy fuck short hair. Damn good taste man.

For me she was very caring and sincere (and short hair). She was also very beautiful and we got along very well. Although she was broken, so was I, and I thought that we could help fix eachother
>>
I just knew I liked him as soon as I laid eyes on him, but he was too nervous to approach me so I made the first move. I'm really glad I did, he told me later he had automatically assumed I was out of his league. We've been together for over four years now.

He has a great sense of humor, takes charge in bed, and is intelligent. His only fault that I can really see is his wisdom. He doesn't have much.
>>
>>17107932
She didn't put out on the first date/
>>
Short girl, gorgeous troubled girl....she was 4'11" and caught my eye almost immediately. I was really interested in a relationship but she changed my mind. She was so warm, so caring, so damaged...I helped her a lot because she was so fun to be with, and excellent in bed. Her features with her height were amazing.

I miss her to death. Really hurts knowing I won't find someone like her again.
>>
>>17108190
Wasn't*
>>
File: 1414762412803.jpg (42 KB, 675x595) Image search: [Google]
1414762412803.jpg
42 KB, 675x595
We had chemistry and something implicit latched onto her and wouldn't let go, despite myself. Still hasn't and it won't until we go our separate ways. Until then, I'm left holding the bag of my affections while she keeps on being free and whatever it is that enchants me on some unspoken level.
>>
>>17107997

initials?
>>
Independent, great taste in literature and music, cute face, intelligent, makes me laugh and laughs back at me.

(It's a guy.)
>>
Short tiny super pale girl, sitting lonely next to a big group of people
When she saw me she smiled and it was so cute bad heart breaking how lonely and depressed she looked, she was but we got to know each other in the next few days she startes to smile and i cuddled her to sleep

She was also nice, introverted, a geek, she had shoulder length jet black hair and the most beautiful eyes

The most caring person i ever met who was just in need for some love and a person to talk to
>>
Fellow occultist with very compatible energy. Good gods, that's rare.
>>
>>17109470
Wow! My ex and I loved to sacrifice children on the altar of our love, and then go on stabbing rampages together... Bonnie and Clyde 2100's!!!
>>
>>17108057
People like you are the reason we need to find a safe space. Get bent.
>>
>>17109159
...until she started fucking your best friend behind your back, right mr. Moon and roses ?
>>
He is hard working, kind, polite, handsome, but the kind that ages extremely well, always made me feel important, like he only had eyes for me, and funny.

It's a shame he has a girlfriend and a kid or maybe we would have been. Too late now, I'm going into self destructive mode. (By that I mean I'm gonna get a fuck buddy probably)
>>
>>17109481
>mfw

Nah, discussions on philosophy and our research, mostly.
>>
He portrayed himself as a nice genuine man who only had intentions of looking out for my best interest. We were great friends and always laughed together and shared Intimate stories. Everything changed when we became an item, his insecurities got the best of him and he refused to treat me fairly. It was like day and night. I fell I love with the dream of someone who would finally treat me right.
>>
I loved her and her family as my own that I never had. The articulate conversations that we had, whether they were about politics or out goals and dreams in life, always aroused me. I think they aroused her too.

She was/is, intelligent, driven and motivated despite the odds stacked against her. I loved her because she is psychotic. I still love the memory of her and the times I shared with her. I miss our relationship, and I miss the friendship I had with her brother. He was a great friend.

I miss them all. I wish we never dated. None of this would have happened.
>>
He's human and he makes mistakes. But he also knows how to learn and grow. Both of us have hurt each other... but we both acknowledge it and are working to become better people.

Right now I am still chasing him, by repairing my broken parts, so that I can be worth his love.

I chase him because I know that someone like that can only become better each day. And he has already helped me heal so much. I never knew love could be this powerful.
>>
He was/had:
>gentle
>soft spoken
>sweet
>intelligent
>soft skin
>no facial hair
>scruffy short hair
>funny
>humble
>shy

Ended up being an asshole, full of himself, a shittalker, an insecure piece of shit, opportunistic in the wrong sense, made excuses of his asociality whenever he couldn't communicate properly with me, doesn't know how to be sympathetic, literally bought my love.

>>17109544
The same thing happened to me... Ever since I moved away and he got a "real job" he started being a total asshole.
>>
He was sweet, kind, put others before himself and was optimistic about other people and their lives yet pessimistic about himself. Talking to him for hours, playing games together it was all really nice. I wasn't okay with certain circumstances even before we got together, but since we weren't together I just always told myself it wasn't my place and it's his business. I just enjoyed spending time with him. We did eventually get together, and I was really happy, but my insecurities kicked in and eventually I convinced myself he would be better off with someone else, partly because of the circumstances and his living conditions, and partly because of all the people that were quite open about how they felt about him. I ended it as a result of these insecurities and watched the distance increase between the two of us while regretting my decision the entire time. But I left it too long, to the point where the ability to "fix" my mistake left, too. Every time I wanted to convince myself that maybe there'd be a chance, I dismissed it and convinced myself it was too late.

He's still a sweet guy, and at the very least I hope he's been treating himself to stuff lately. He was rather harsh on himself at times, and though he'd sometimes want to buy something or eat something, he wouldn't. Hopefully he's indulging every now and then, at least.
>>
>>17107941
I feel you anon. Had something really similar to that for 2 years. Shit sucked.
>>
He had an intensity about him that I really liked. That was the main factor that distinguished him from anyone else I could have had.

It's not hard to make me laugh or say cute shit. He could make me feel adored, like my chest was caving in. He could hold eye contact, and looked at me like he really cared about me. He said what he meant and never worried about how I'd perceive him. He was terrifically honest. He was confident, he was strong, and he wanted me.

I didn't really chase him, it was more like deciding to give in. And it was a great decision.

>this is the gayest thing i've ever written and i want to light myself on fire
>>
>>17107932
>Smart
>Cute
>Passionate
>Similar interests
>Open
>A great sense of humor
>One of the few people I can trust and relate too
Times are tough right now with her, but I'm doing everything I can to keep it together. I let stress overwhelm me, and I neglected her when she needed me. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, but I don't want to lose her because of a stupid mistake.
>>
The last girl I dated was cute and kind.
>>
Hilarious, we could talk for hours without a single pause, and laugh the entire time. He would say something and I'd feel like it was coming right out of my own mouth with how similar our thoughts seemed to be. Admittedly, his looks played a part in it, half dominican, curly black hair, tall, lean muscles, just incredibly handsome. Charming, bordering on arrogant but I liked it, knew a lot about books/literature, could talk my ear off about anthropology/prehistoric times (two of my favorite subjects). He was a special kind of nice, nowhere near being a suck-up or overly cutesy though, but respectful I guess you'd say, without having to walk on egg shells.

Unfortunately I did "chase" him, half the time I seemed to be invisible to him, and I just never really got anywhere really. Man, I really hope I never have to chase someone fruitlessly again
>>
She had a beautiful smile and lovely eyes desu
>>
She was so positive
Kind
Unselfish
Caring
Passive
Shy and awkward but I liked that
Wasn't the hottest but she was just my type
Always acted so free, without a care in the world

She in general taught me to be a better person , and ever since I lost her , I've learned from her character and tried to be more like her

She was just so perfect to me
>>
>>17107958
ALIMONY
L
I
M
O
N
Y
>>
>>17107932
She is...
Big
Round
Black
And on her front she has nice big
Propellers

Fuck women
>>
She connected me in a way I never thought anyone could. It didn't take long for me to realize I never wanted to lose her
>>
She existed and paid some amount of attention to me.

I have since matured and learned that I have nothing to offer women so I should stay a long, long way away.
>>
She teached me I really can make other person happy, I felt I was very important for her.

It wasn't about self esteem, it was a being able to be someone in an aspect of life I never considered to be one.
>>
>>17109489
She started lying and going out behind my back and talking to people about private stuff

I never found a way to forgive her even tho she cried for days
I tried she couldn't take the guilt
>>
meh we met on tinder.

he was going through some hard times, coping with the death of his last girlfriend and his uncle. told me about how he was raised as a foster kid, and had no other family except his brother. had drug problems. would drink himself stupid.

i did want to run; i mean any sane/normal person might've just blocked and deleted him... but i guess i felt so bad for him and the circumstances of his life that i ended up getting feelings for him. i knew i couldn't do much but i tried anyway. didn't help that he resembled this guy that i really liked that rejected me because of the nature of his job. (he was in the army and would move around a lot)

later i realized how polite, gentle and honest he was. he really cared about my happiness too and would go out of his way to make me smile and do nice things, even when he was really tired and broke. he would always tell me how much he appreciates me being there for him and how much i positively influenced his life. he'll remember all the little things i say and what makes me happy and smile. even when i kept thinking this wouldn't last, he would insist that what we have is "true love" and now i'm starting to believe it too.
>>
She had a pussy and let me have sex with her. I am emotionally dead though, Im just with someone out of boredom.
>>
She clearly had problems, but couldn't see how great she is. I wanted to show her why I thought she was special
>>
>>17111741
the only other person i fell in love with was my first boyfriend.

i chased him; we were in college. he just resembled what i was like in high school. sat alone, in the way back. tried not to draw any attention to himself. i noticed him anyway. he was cute in the awkward sense. had a weird tic with his eyes; thought that was cute too. i knew i wished someone would approach me when i was like that, even just to be a friend. and i've always liked shy people.

i thought we could be awkwardly shy together. shared a lot of similar interests too. what a mistake. his insecurity got the better of him, and he would start to abuse me emotionally over time. cheated on me too. (or at least tried to) i dumped him. he harassed me even more for the next couple months. it was hard to get close to anyone since.

makes me incredibly grateful for my current boyfriend.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.