[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I learn to live with a tattoo I hate? It makes me feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 184.jpg (139 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
184.jpg
139 KB, 600x800
How do I learn to live with a tattoo I hate? It makes me feel like shit. I always think how much better things were before I had the tattoo. I used to be into science and math but now that I got a tattoo of a cross I feel like I have made myself dumber and people will look at me as such if they know I have it. I still think part of me wants to believe in Jesus but the logical part of me knows that cant be true. I hate that I did this to myself I don't even like tattoos. I just got one because there was a girl I liked that had tattoos but she doesn't like me anyway. How do I live with this thing? It has made me into a mess. I cant see myself getting a job or holding one down being this depressed about it. I currently live with my parents and know that I'm a looser. I cant see living by myself taking care of all the things that need taking care of like bills laundry and other things. I can barely bring myself to shave once a week. Help this tattoo is killing me. I feel so stupid. I want to go back to school to study and try to make something of myself but I feel I can never be happy again no matter what I do now because of this tattoo. What do I do?
>>
>>17106872
Why not believe
>>
get it removed
>>
>>17106897
It just seems like there's so much suffering that there's no point in believing.
>>
I'm a laser technician and I do tattoo removal!
If you have a light skin tone and the tattoo was applied evenly or even too high up in the skin its possible you could remove it completely
If you're darker or the tattoo was applied too deeply and heavily scared then you can for sure lighten it to cover it with something else.
It usually can costs up to 2k$ to have a tattoo removed (in Canada) and it takes a long time (up to two years for a full removal) so if you're serious about getting it removed there's always options.
>>
Stop being so melodramatic, just save for laser removal and stop over valuing how much your tattoo means to other people. Literally nobody gives a shit about shit tattoos
>>
>>17106904
It may end up looking like a cross of bleached skin and I think the artist may have went too deep in certain places to get it fully removed.
>>
>>17106872
Who gives a shit.
A dude I used to know got a reichsadler and totenkoph on his chest. You think a cross is bad?
I think you need a spoonful of cement.
>>
>>17106909
yeah I don't think it can be fully removed and I really don't want another tattoo but I've been considering a cover up.
>>
>>17106922
Then learn to Live with your shit decisions and think a little harder before changing your skin permanently.
Quit your bitching and move on, there's options for you if you save up you can rid yourself of the tattoo you don't like, most people have tattoos they regret because they're a fade and accessible to literally everyone now.
You either suck it up or have it removed, there's no in between
>>
>>17106922
I've seen people get cover ups after a few sessions of laser
If you don't mind putting something dark over it then you can probably get a cover up in a years time.
It gives you time to plan a cover up and find an artist too.
>>
FYI, this exact same thread has been posted many times. This is most likely bait to get religious debate started, or just to bash religious people in general. Ignore the thread and move on.
>>
The tattoo isn't the problem. You're using laying blame on this perceived defect as being the source of everything wrong in your life, but that's just not the case.

The tattoo isn't making you a mess, YOU are making you a mess. Cut it out. Take responsibility for yourself and do the things you know you need to do. Stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>17106940
This
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.