[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any psychics on /ADV/ tell me when or weather not my ex will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images-54.jpg (17 KB, 463x318) Image search: [Google]
images-54.jpg
17 KB, 463x318
Can any psychics on /ADV/ tell me when or weather not my ex will pursue and take me back?
>>
File: rGAhp.jpg (28 KB, 550x426) Image search: [Google]
rGAhp.jpg
28 KB, 550x426
My heir tells me as long you move on with your life she will come back crawling.
>>
>>17106298
I don't need to be a psychic to answer this one: no.
>>
>>17106307
What if I'm female and they are male?
>>
Better go to /x/ OPy.
>>
>>17106327

Same principle just without surrounding your self with guys just little so you spark jealously.
>>
psychic powers are not real
>>
Genuine psychic here. Not you ex hates you and wants nothing to do with you.
>>
>>17106298

why would your ex want to pursue you

it's a breakup not a rough patch
>>
>>17106361
Hates me...
>>
>>17106362
Because he made me pursue him when he talked to me less and less, idk what's real
>>
>>17106450

this doesn't sound like a very fun or productive relationship
>>
>>17106307
Papa Bless
>>
>>17106615
Sounds like you were in a tug of war relationship. You pursue him, he pulls away and feels you're clingy. You pull away then he pursues. Want some advice? Either pursue him for good or don't. Right now my girlfriend needs "space" to "find herself becasue she loves me but no longer needs me." I don't get women and their "needing space" bullshit. I was hurt the last few days but now, if she's gonna do this after 4 years I'm not gonna do this tug of war shit. I'm gonna do my own thing and if she wants the relationship to work then I'll be here. If not, I'll still do what I need. Live for you, not anyone else.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.