[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual release?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: XCOM2_MISSION.png (369 KB, 483x426) Image search: [Google]
XCOM2_MISSION.png
369 KB, 483x426
I am at a impasse /adv/. I am 25 and male and I have never had sex. I do masturbate a lot but I feel no different after finishing. I don't feel any less horny.

I feel like I am ready pounce on almost any female who would let me. That sounds desperate as fuck and I don't feel very good about that. I want to have sex really badly but I don't want to do it in a situation where I am coked out on desperate horniness.

Makes me feel like an animal. I just wish I could have normal sex in a normal relationship. I am starting to think that won't happen though.

I feel like I may have to resort to prostitutes which I really don't want. Feels dishonorable. What can I do? Masturbation doesn't make me feel any less horny and leaves me wanting. Why don't women have strange problems with sexual release like this? You don't see women just about ready to pounce on any dude.
>>
>>17106131
>Why don't women have strange problems with sexual release like this

Oh they do.

They just are better at hiding it than us men.
>>
Are you ugly? Do you have a bad personality? Have you ever had a girlfriend?
>>
You need to learn to be more alpha. Google "how to be an alpha male". Girls fuck alphas. The essence is just be cocky and funny and confident. It takes practice but it works. You will fail before you succeed but once you get it, sex will be on tap.
>>
>>17106141

I don't think I am ugly. I don't think my personality is bad. I think women don't like me but they don't hate me either. My friends describe me as being very forgettable. Like people can't remember if they saw me at a party or something even though I was there for sure.
>>
>>17106201
So what you're saying is you want a gf but you've never actually tried to get one? You can't just look nice and wait for a girl to ask you out, unfortunately things don't work that way.
>>
>>17106207

I have tried. I asked some girls out. They friend zoned me. Now that I am out of college.. I meet very few women on a day to day basis. Basically.. zero. I meet zero women a day.
>>
>>17106131
It goes away when you're older
>>
>>17106334

Keep trying dude change your approach. If you approach correctly there is no way any girl will friend zone you. It is numbers game you have to keep trying in order to hit the mark.

Build up your confidence and start going out even alone if you have no one to go out with. More you shut in less chance you have for anything to happen. Moving around gets you noticed.

Meet people get some friends and just by having fun opportunities will happen. Try to "radiate" positivity from your self and there is no way people
will find you forgettable.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.