[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm going to be away from my girlfriend for about 4 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
So I'm going to be away from my girlfriend for about 4 months for on-site job training for my new job.

She says that we should stay connected by playing an online video game, something that I agree with.

Her computer isn't very powerful, but does anyone know of any games that would be good for her and I to play?

She likes RPGs but isn't very good at some of the more demanding ones like Diablo or even World of Warcraft (and frankly WoW sucks now).

Any suggestions? Also, long-distance thread I guess.
>>
>>17105858
Diablo 2 for occasional play is the best, it can run even on a toaster.
she goes amazon with a bow = no skill required
>>
Portal 2
Diablo 2 is pretty easy to set up and runs on everything
Borderlands

Dunno there are a lot of rts games with coop stuff
You can always try a moba but while i would recommend it because of your gf just dont trust me ive gone through the same thing twice
>>
one thing my ex and i did when she was travelling for business was to find a tv show series on netflix and time our schedules so we could watch an episode together on skype. it's fun cuz it's almost like we're hanging out together and we have something to talk about that isn't "i miss you so much. how's work" etc. diablo 2 would be my go to, maybe torchlight 2?
>>
>>17105882
She really doesn't like mobas, but thank you.

I recommended D2 to her though, she seems interested.

She really loves Legend of Zelda, and we've been playing Majora's Mask together (well I pretty much play and she watches and stuff), but I can't think of anything even remotely similar to play online together.
>>
>>17105893
Yeah we have plans to skype and watch movies together.
>>
>>17105893
thats very sad
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.