[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to be long, but all the details are necessary. Last Friday,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-03-18-01-56.png (1 MB, 1217x1527) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-03-18-01-56.png
1 MB, 1217x1527
Going to be long, but all the details are necessary.

Last Friday, I had a day off of work. I went to my guy friend's pool. We drank a little (4 drinks that I can recall- one mixed, 3 beers ). We were in and out of his apartment to refill/use bathroom. I drink a lot, so no big deal.

Flash forward to me being at my apartment. My roommate and family had apparently been calling me nonstop and I finally called one of them back. My roommate could tell I was out of it and came to pick me up.

I don't remember anything. Last time I remember seeing the time, it was 4:15. She picked me up at 8:30. I vaguely remember vomiting, but couldn't recall if that was a dream.

Text my guy friend to fill in the gaps. He says we just fell asleep on the couch and that the sun plus alcohol will do that to you. I figured he was telling the truth given I hadn't eaten much, and even though I can handle a lot of alcohol, we were in the sun for an hour or so.

Still feel weird about it, so I ignored his texts until last night when he says "do you feel weird about what happened?" When I ask what, he says you really don't remember? Then finally says we had sex.

I am floored by this, and ask if he used a condom. He says "he doesn't remember, but I didn't finish." He says he didn't want to get me into trouble with this guy I've been semi seeing, so that's why he said the sleep thing.

I feel so strange. I'm not sure how to react. Maybe I got hammered, and we had sex... But I have been blackout maybe twice and I drank much much more. I drink more than what I can remember drinking quite often.

He did fix my drinks. Idk. What do you guys think? Am I overreacting? Should I drop it? I'm just very confused and freaked.
>>
Either he drugged you or had sex with you when you were incapacitated. If he really cared about getting you in trouble, he wouldn't have had sex with you. I think he said the sleep thing to cover his ass, then when you ignored him, he might have thought you did remember a little and again, tried to cover his ass.

A shitty friend either way
>>
>>17105696
I would punch him in the teeth. He just lost a friend.
>>
I'm not sure what to say. If he was very drunk too, then why can he remember having sex but not if he wore a condom? It could be as simple as a drunken hookup, but the fact it didn't even jog your memory.... Idk.
>>
>>17105696
OP that sounds kind of like date rape, but it's hard to say since you don't remember the details. If you were drunk you weren't capable of consenting, but if he was maybe neither was he. Who knows, either way it sounds sketchy as hell. Some people seek therapy or legal help in those kinds of situations, depends how you feel about it and the guy, if you think he took advantage of you in that situation or not.
>>
>>17105696

>he drugged u (probably in mixed drink)
>he took advantage/date raped
>he didn't use a condom
>>
>>17106381

This. And he did it that way very intentionally.

It was all planned out before you even arrived.
>>
>>17105696
Sounds like you got date taped.
>>
>>17105696
i mean jumping straight to date rape seems.... a bit fukt but the fact that you are wondering about it must mean there is reason to wonder.

obviously you can judge his character and what he texted you better than we can bc you have prior history with him

you should do whatever you need to do to feel ok, there's no correct response. you can't be overreacting bc you don't even know what you are reacting to.

you shouldn't drop it unless you want to.

the problem is there is basically no way to get to the bottom of this.

additional info you can look into before its gone. how many times and from what time period to time period were people trying to call you?

i sort of feel like if you had sex you would have physically felt it the next day but maybe not? also obviously if the underwear you were wearing hasn't been washed it might clue you in a little somehow. dunno. rough spot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.