[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a good, satisfying way to get even with a rapist without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What is a good, satisfying way to get even with a rapist without involving doctors, lawyers, or police in any way?
>>
Drugging them, then raping them back. No other way unless you get authority involved.
>>
>>17105265
Simply try and get them to hit you, then you can legally kill/wound/rape them in self defense.
>>
>>17105265

If she won't go to the cops, you have to assume she's full of shit and move on with your life, brah.

There's no other way to handle things unless you are lucky enough to catch him in the act and shoot him.
>>
File: +tEGPyqE6yI9BKq+R2awLQ==s.jpg (4 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
+tEGPyqE6yI9BKq+R2awLQ==s.jpg
4 KB, 125x104
>>17105286
>rape them in self defense.
>>
>>17105265
Tell them you just found out you have AIDS. And have had it for a while. The Doctors told you to tell your past sexual partners.
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 1259x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 1259x1600
>>17105346
Raping in self defense is an effective tactic
>>
>>17105265
Suicide, that'll make her/him feel guilty.
>>
>>17105265
Get therapy and support and life your life without fear or bitterness. Rape is about power. Don't let the rapist think for a second that they took away a part of you.
>>
>>17105346
I kek'd heartily.
>>
>>17105265
Wait twenty years, get your life in order, get completely past it, but keep tabs. After it would be absolutely insane for you to do something, get to know their schedule and mug them. Dead of winter, ski mask, gloves, black face. Give them the kind of beating that changes lives. Take the wallet, dump it in a bad neighborhood. Buy the clothes for the even in cash in a different state. Ditch them in a bucket of bleach in a dumpster.

Worked for me.
>>
>>17105331
OP, don't tell me you banged nine guys and then decided you regretted it after the fact? I knew a girl who got caught fucking this dude by her husband and claimed rape. Fortunately, she was destroyed in court, but she still wanted vengeance after the fact because she couldn't accept she made poor decisions in life.

If you were really raped and not the chick above, you need to go to the police and prosecute. I get that the process is painful, but you are allowing this person to potentially victimize others if you don't. Man up, OP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.