[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to contact girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
So I went out climbing with some friends and they brought this cute girl along. We vibed real well and she seemed to be checking me out. The only problem is I had to leave in a rush and I did not get her number. My friend also specified that we wouldn't be climbing again for a while and so I don't know when I will see this girl again. Well I know I will see her again in September for school but I'd rather not wait that long. I'm going to see my friend again today, would it be weird to ask him for the girl's number? Or should I ask him to invite her and I to another group outing? I am very bad at this, so pls help, /adv/.
>>
>>17104843
How close is this 'friend'?

because as far as I know its pretty normal for friends to talk about who they have a crush on

so it wouldnt be weird at all to ask him if you could have her number
>>
>>17104867
we're not that close is the thing.We mostly just talk in class or at meetings and have only hung out a few times outside of that.
>>
>>17104894
if hes your friend you can ask
>>
>>17104898
I guess that isn't too big a problem, yeah. But what would I tell the girl? Would it be awkward to say "hey I got your number from [friend] whats up?"
>>
>>17104903
>Hey, i had to rush out so I forgot to put you in my phone
<meaning it was already normal that you would put her in your phone>
>I had fun climbing but those guys can only go in September, maybe you wanna go again sooner?

or something like t hat
>>
>>17104909
Hey that's not so bad an idea! Thanks, anon, you smooth bastard!
>>
>>17104918
not smooth enough

my gf dumped me when i wrote that

dont get hurt anon
>>
>>17105123
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm trying to talk to girls because I'm trying to bounce back from a bad breakup myself actually.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.