[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0
/adv/ I need your help.
The thing is, I'm married (pic related) but I'm constantly having, as you might say, "bad thoughts." I'm really into this girl at work and I know that in an instant if I knew I'd get away with it I'd be unfaithful. How do I keep from feeling this way about another girl? I love my wife but I can't help thinking about this other girl.

>TL;DR how do I keep myself from cheating on my wife?
>>
>self bump for advice
>>
>>17104483
With self control? Jesus Christ man, you shouldn't have gotten married if you can't even keep up the border between thoughts and actions.
>>
Do you just want sex? Or a relationship?
>>
>>17104487
Well sex is an obvious yes. This girl's awesome but I don't know much about her home life. Wouldn't consider a relationship for the moment.
>>
>>17104483
I dunno mang, but your photo w/ timestamp is fucking retarded, delete that shit. Someone you know might see it.

I made a sex tape with my gf once and posted it on /b/ and 20 minutes later my fucking best friend from my childhood texted me in whatsapp, laughing at my stupidity. I didn't even know he browses fucking 4chan.
>>
>>17104491
This is why I didn't post this on /b/
I'd expect as much.
>>
>>17104491
>>17104496
I just know that 4chan likes validation.
>>
>>17104486
Understandable. Self control the obvious answer but its all the "what-if's" that fuck me up.
>>
>>17104506
There are no "what-ifs".

This kind of thinking is your subconscious mind trying to find ways to justify doing it.

Don't do it, it's not worth it. Sex with another person is still just sex. Boobs feel like boobs, vagina feels like vagina. The only difference is the shape of the body and the sounds she makes. Its completely shallow and you will feel hollow if you go through with it. 100%
>>
>>17104483
What is missing from your marriage that this other girl makes you feel? Must be something where your wife doesn't make you feel sexy, virile, smart, funny, etc.
Understand that and let you wife know that that part of your relationship needs work. Love and sexual attraction are opposite sides of the same coin.
>>
>>17104536
/adv/ worth hearing. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17104543
I guess if anything it could be attributed to my own self esteem. She fulfills all those things and calls me sexy but I don't believe. I was a fat shit since third grade so I've never been one to take a compliment.
>>
>>17104550
To put it in perspective: she's skinny and sexy, I feel like a walrus.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.