[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The tldr is there's a girl I used to have the hots for 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1452360792786.png (10 KB, 579x714) Image search: [Google]
1452360792786.png
10 KB, 579x714
The tldr is there's a girl I used to have the hots for 3 or 4 years ago, but I was turned down and that was fine. That's the past now.

My girlfriend now knew at that time I had the hots for this other girl, because I asked my gf (who I wasnt with at the time) for advice.

So this girl, I work with her, and my girlfriends always been a bit uneasy about it cos she knows I USED to like her. But she still doesn't entirely like her because of this.

The thing is the girl is now a lesbian, and is offering me free massages since its what she does on the side.

Would it be wrong to accept? Or should I decline because my girlfriend wouldn't like the idea of it?

I am physically attracted to the girl because she's objectively hot, I mean I had a crush on her years ago for a reason but as far as anything else goes, she's just generally flirty in general but she's gay so who cares?

Generally I'd want to accept because I've never had a massage, it's free, and I don't want to decline because "my girlfriend wouldn't like it".

What do?

I'd rather not do it and hide it because thats dishonest but I don't want to decline just because my girlfriend is jealous of a crush I had 3 years ago.
>>
>>17104336
Why is she offering this to you? "It's what she does on the side" is not actually a reason to offer someone a free massage.
Also, does she (the masseuse) know that you're attracted to her?
>>
I would never cheat on my girlfriend, but if I did I wouldn't do it with a girl that my gf knows about.

Free massage sounds like an awesome trust test set up by your gf
>>
>>17104336
You sound like you are 15. Sorry, but when in a relationship you have to follow rules and if your partner isn't comfortable with you doing certain things around certain people you have to follow. This is inappropriate as hell. You are trying to be sneaky about this and justify it. If you aren't ready to be mature I'm a relationship then you need to be single instead of waste people's time.
>>
>>17104340
Because she needs to do so many massages to fill her quota for a course. She's probably aware I still think she's hot but that's not like an infatuation thing. I mean in the sense that she's just very aware that she is pretty.
>>
If she can give the massages for free and they'd still count for that quota thing, then she can gift them to anyone. If she literally has nobody else to ask then just tell another friend of yours to get it instead of you.
>>
>>17104336
ok my judgment is this:
If you want a massage, pay to receive one from someone your girlfriend does not suspect may be trying to seduce you.
>>
>>17104336
It's free massages. If they are REAL massages, then they are not erotic at all.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.