[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, will u help me with GF? She is probably going to break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: halp.png (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
9 KB, 260x194
Hey guys, will u help me with GF? She is probably going to break up with me if i'm not going to talk with her more. Wanna give me /adv/ice?
>>
move on to something that will actually work to make you happy/successful
>>
>>17104055
Dump her. Spend a month or two on your own. Start trying to find someone else after that.

You'll get over it. You sound like a fucking kid, so you don't have much in life which is why you think this is so important (if you have less, what you have seems more important), but trust me, this won't be the mother of your kids. Just move on.
>>
>>17104066
Yeah, you got me. I'm not experienced at all.
>>
Maybe you guys are right... we should break up?
>>
>>17104072
Fuck sake, man.
It's a sentient flesh-pocket. Stop treating it like an important life decision.
>>
>>17104055
Convert to Islam the Caliphate needs fighters
>>
>>17104055
Tell her to fuck off.
>>
>She is probably going to break up with me if i'm not going to talk with her more.
How much are you talking?
Is it your internet girlfriend, or an actual sexual partner?
How old are you?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.