[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you find boyfriends that are nice and have penises?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13
File: makeshiftelf.jpg (214 KB, 900x1154) Image search: [Google]
makeshiftelf.jpg
214 KB, 900x1154
don't tell me date a trans guy please.
>>
do you actually like jewelry like that? Its so overdesigned, looks like a cobweb, and those stones are ugly.
>>
What the actual wut
>>
File: loletsy.jpg (51 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
loletsy.jpg
51 KB, 570x427
>>17103551
yes i shop on etsy.

>>17103552
dating advice thread? or advice on how to make dates happen.
>>
Have you tried talking to boys?
>>
File: helix.jpg (32 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
helix.jpg
32 KB, 600x315
>>17103566
not really, no. get nervous around them and i don't talk much to begin with.

also is 28 too old to get helix piercings?
>>
church singles events and other modest things like that assuming you want an actual boyfriend and not a fuckbuddy

the current crop of retards getting into the workplace are freewheeling rutting pigs who hate women and have no self-responsibility

they like to crow about how women game them and how pointless it is to get married but they're just looking for an excuse to never grow up. millennial men left to their own devices are a real bunch of fucking peter pans.
>>
File: lotus.jpg (142 KB, 399x303) Image search: [Google]
lotus.jpg
142 KB, 399x303
>>17103595
i'm buddhist and there are no sanghas where i live :(
>>
>>17103577
Don't get cartilage piercings, they're extremely prone to infection, and they'll turn into a nasty fucking huge ass lump that will have to be surgically removed.
>>
>>17103577
I recommend talking to boys.
>>
File: seasalt.jpg (72 KB, 510x681) Image search: [Google]
seasalt.jpg
72 KB, 510x681
>>17103604
pretty sure i can manage to keep it clean and stuff. infection happens sometimes but that's why god invented sea salt compresses.

>>17103607
which is basically impossible lol. oh well maybe i'll just be alone forever :(
>>
>>17103620
It is not impossible. You can talk to boys. I believe in you.
>>
I'm a nice boy but I don't go out and talk to people either. M-maybe I could talk to you but sorry not too into fantasy settings.
>>
File: faithlovehopecats.jpg (870 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
faithlovehopecats.jpg
870 KB, 1440x900
>>17103629
you really believe in me? :)

>>17103644
well what kinda settings do you like? do you at least like elves
>>
File: melynda moon elf ears.jpg (34 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
melynda moon elf ears.jpg
34 KB, 660x350
>tfw no qt elf waifu

Please be in America.
>>
File: elfpaladin1.jpg (52 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
elfpaladin1.jpg
52 KB, 500x708
>>17103705
just walk away, truckerfag. it would never work out.
>>
>>17103548
You need to get out of your comfort zone.
Shit isn't working out with what you're doing, try something else.
It's not very hard to meet people, we're literally everywhere.
You sound like you have issues with security, and anxiety- seek help, then find someone.
>>
>>17103548
I dont know. Let me know where I can find pretty girls that aren't self centered spoiled cunts that will cheat the second some other guy wants to fuck them because they are sex addicted whores.
>>
File: Dex.png (434 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
Dex.png
434 KB, 571x540
>>17103548
Why would we tell you to date a transguy? Do other people tell you to- oh you're trans yourself aren't you?

Well you say it's impossible to talk to boys, except it isn't. Clearly you have confidence/anxiety/whateverothermillionthings issues which are making you feel like that's impossible. Have you thought about, maybe I dunno, addressing those issues?
>>
>>17103712
But why? I like cute girls doing cute things.
>>
Try lurking on /soc/.
>>
Its funny. All throughout highschool these guys were around promising to love you and shoe you the world and be there no matter what but you wanted that popularity status so you got with the meathead. Now that you are out of school you want to find a decent man and settle down. Well might be too late for that now, hope you like domestic abuse, should a gone for him while he was crazy for you.
>>
>>17103885
You're the faggot who just posted about nice guys and tinder in that other thread aren't you?

Protip, in high school OP still had a penis.
>>
>>17103712
>blood elf paladin
The nostalgia...
tfw WoW will never be good again.
>>
>>17103885
Nice projection, there.
>>
>>17103885

HAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS THE TYPE OF LOSER I WOULD SPIT AT WHERE HE PASSED IN THE HALL HAHAHAHAH. I LIVED A BETTER LIFE THEN AND I LIVE A BETTER LIFE NOW. LIFE ISNT FAIR AND YOU LOST THE GENE POOL LOL.
>>
>>17103595
Genuinly curious here, it seems that most women view marriage as very important still in todays society while more men are seeming not to care, as you said, however why exactly is it wrong with that alot of modern men arnt into marriage, it doesnt change the relationship?
>>
>>17104169
It's not whether someone is personally into marriage or not, but generally speaking men who are vocal about marriage usually fall into complete retards who go
>the women will fuck you over with divorce
>that child support money funds her nail spa treatments
>bitch just wants my money
And other toxic really retarded misinformation about marriage and what it entails that make them not relationship material at all.
>>
>>17104175
Fuck off I was raised by a single mother and those criticisms are valid. Marriage is like a 50% chance to end in a divorce nowadays.
>>
>>17104175
Thats a fair point. While not ALL men are against marriage for those reasons, some certainly do have this view.
>>
>>17103601
>joins silliest religion
>complains of isolation

hokay then
>>
>>17104211
Stats like that are misleading because they're too broad.

It's like saying you have a 20/100000 chance of being shot because that's the global murder rate. No, if you live in Nigeria you have a 500/100000 chance of being shot, and if you live in Massachussetts you have a 2/1000000 chance.

There are lots of factors that give you a better prediction of whether or not your marriage will end in divorce.
>>
>>17103548
>how do you find boyfriends that are nice and have penises?
How do you fail to do so? If those are your only 2 qualifications you should have an easy time.
However, many of them are very adamant on you having a vagina to match, so if you're pre-op it may be tough (though not as tough as for a trans man at least, "easier to make a hole than a pole", as they say).

>>17103716
Girls with even extreme anxiety issues can easily find guys, this board is a testament to that. Every day we have ridiculously patient guys here asking how to work around their girlfriends' severe untreated social anxiety disorder (eg when it's so bad even skype is out of the question).
And the "ask the opposite gender" thread is always full of guys asking how to get girls with trauma or avoidance issues to open up and enjoy dating/sex/etc more.
>>
>>17103885
this
>>
>>17104169
men have nothing to gain from marriage and they have realized this, while women have everything to gain; this and the fact that women lose value over time explains why they take marriage seriously, especially as they get older.
>>
>>17103548
You don't. We're all shit in the end, we'll play nice for a while and be cool, you'll get into it, but it's all a facade because we're all lying about who we are. We'll cheat on you, we'll break your heart, we'll talk down to you and treat you like shit, and then we'll act like it's your fault. There's no winning, just misery and bullshit to hopefully achieve complacency in the pursuit of happiness.

But, uh, you could look for a guy that tries to impress you, but doesn't go over the top, and who talks to you with respect and shows a genuine interest/intent to date?
>>
>>17104211
Well how else do you plan to end your marriage, by death? No, seriously, think about it. In any given year, your marriage either ends by divorce or it doesn't end by divorce.
>>
>>17103551
I honestly think it looks nice. I wouldn't wear it on a daily basis but I can totally see having it on for a party or something.
>>
Go to counseling , sounds like you have a slight case to social anxiety (don't know the actual term) I used to have the same problem with talking to girls and it helped me out, still have some trouble but it at least let me get my foot in the doorway to at least approach the opposite sex.
>>
>>17103548
You have to be a real woman.

Also
>Shitting on your own kind
Why would you discriminate against trans people when you are trans yourself?
>>
>>17104639
>>17104669
You guys are talking about marriage but OP didn't even say what she's looking for, maybe she doesn't even want to get married
>>
>>17104712
>OP
>She

Pick one.
>>
>>17104712
kek, OP was just shitposting for replies, anon
>>
>>17103548
Are you social at all, anon? This will help us determine what you can try to meet men you might jive with.
>>
>>17104798
That's the thing. You're talking to a trans person.
>>
2 questions OP?
1. are you a girl/vaginaowner?
2. are you in london?
>>
>>17104304
Meh this trip lady is ridiculous buhdism is more of a philopshy.. It's far less ridiculous than the Invisble Sky wizard bullshit
>>
>>17104800
Soory deleted my post because I was going to fix it the re post. but
>That's the thing. You're talking to a trans person.
Still does't mean you have to be a pussy. Approach guys and talk to them.
>>
>>17103548
Respect yourself, and have good luck.

Consider asking a guy out. Especially if he's quiet/shy.

People insult women for 'having to do no work' to find partners, but it's the same as an employee/employer relationship. Employers do actually look for people, ideally, and have to quality control screen, and take a risk thereafter. Which Men (Employees) don't seem to get.
>>
>>17103548
cant help you, just wanted to say that the thing on that girls ear is sweet. perhaps you should obtain a pair and wear them in areas with high concentrations of nerds.
>>
>>17103548
as a nice guy with a very above average penis, good looking, and funny, you don't deserve us. women are easier than you think and you don't really bring shit to the table
>>
File: 1417596737235.png (174 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
1417596737235.png
174 KB, 442x298
>>17104311
The primary factors are:
1. Number of previous sexual partners
2. Similarity in social status

Divorce rates skyrocket past two or three previous partners and marriages between people on the same rung of the social ladder have a much better chance of lasting.

Basically your best shot is with an inexperienced girl who lives in your area under similar conditions to you. They don't have to be a virgin but it improves your odds. Similar-income families, similar levels of education, similar genetics, etc. also help. Big problems causing divorce are a lot of women are having sex with multiple people before settling down and women getting degrees and then wanting to get married.

That's not to say women shouldn't get educated, but educated women generally do not stay together with someone of lesser education or even similar education. If a woman has her master's she presents an extreme divorce danger for almost everyone, you have to climb to a similar "class" or you will split up. If she's had a lot of partners then there's basically nothing you can do to compensate, unfortunately. Student loans and "settling down later" are the most prominent trends leading to a divorce rate we see today. I'm an American but I imagine the problem is even worse in Europe where there's "free college."

I've heard a lot about the effects of legal abortion and birth control but these aren't factors you can really control for anymore, but you can get to know a girl and make an informed decision.
>>
>>17104939
>a woman with a master's degree and high social status will probably not stay with some dude who's several levels below her in education and salary
Wow really
>>
>>17104811
>muh spaghetti monster
>>
File: xanit.jpg (229 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
xanit.jpg
229 KB, 1440x900
*sigh*
>>
>>17104968
See, you're assuming I mean the man is below her.

This is not what I said.
>>
>>17104718
I never understood why you niggers get hung up on this. I just call people what they want to be called.
Aren't so many of us here because we to remove our identities?
Aren't we the kids that got bullied in school for not being who we were supposed to be? Aren't most of us social outcasts, rejects, freaks, misfits, losers, and pariahs?
We came here to escape societal rules, not enforce them.

>>17105105
I'm starting to believe >>17104750, you keep starting random threads with minimal effort, then bailing completely. The tripfagging obviously doesn't help. If you want male attention, go make an OKC, tinder, or grindr account and stop wasting thread slots here, there are people who need actual advice.
>>
>>17105236
You literally said they might not stay together with someone "of lesser education".
>>
play swtor instead. my server is dying :(
>>
>>17105260
Only because that is a popular cause of bitter, lonely women. It works both ways though. Greater education also poses a problem.
>>
>>17105274
Well that's a no-brainer though. Obviously I'd rather like someone I have stuff in common with, including similar levels of education, stability, wealth etc.
>>
>>17105281
Similar tastes, similar behavior, compatible friends, similar spending habits, etc.

People from different backgrounds may have a passionate relationship but it always fades and they find they are really cut from different cloth. "True love" is usually not someone far away, but someone who grew up nearby in the same circles as you.
>>
>>17103601
So OP, are any if these pics actually of you, cause I noticed the hair color change.

I find this one most intriguing: >>17103601.
>>
>>17105609
Not OP but I'm pretty sure they're not (and neither did she say any of them were), she's just showing off etsy jewelry I guess.
>>
>>17103644
Why do people type stutter ? Literally what is the point
>>
>>17105655
People are just trying to express themselves more accurately with the written word.
>>
>>17103548

You find them along the guys you rejected or not even answered to.
>>
>>17106034
Because it's not 1998 anymore and "n-notice me s-senpai" in infinatley more acceptable than "*stutters nervously* notice me senpai *blushes*".
>>
>>17103548
men are just a meme

date who makes you happy
>>
Date me so you can realize an amazing guy isn't what you want but instead to fuck a bunch and "not be tied down"
>>
>>17105281

education is free if you can read...what are the levels you speak of?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.