[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could cause sudden incontinence in a 25 year old guy who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (564 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
564 KB, 1920x1080
What could cause sudden incontinence in a 25 year old guy who is in generally good health?

No prior surgieries, no nerve damage, no back injuries - all around good (i.e., normal) health.

What gives?
>>
>>17102682

bowel or bladder? a number of things and context is key. i wet the bed three times one month for reasons i still dont know. im fine now. havent done it since.
>>
>>17102682

>Diet
>stress
>>
>questions to ask your doctor
>>
File: image.png (392 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
392 KB, 720x480
>>17102689
Sorry, should've been clear, I'm on my phone so some of the words may be jumbled. It's bladder, can't control when I need to, can't pee when I want to. This has led to a lot of pressure when I want to pee, and I think the pressure has now started a rectal prolapse, which Jesus H. Christ, now I got that to deal with. Went to a urologist recently and got a camera stuck up my dick, got told that there was nothing physically wrong with the bladder or the prostate, though I think a second opinion on the prostate might be smart. I did have a UTI at the point when all this started, so I thought it was just a particularly nasty one. Got put on Cipro, then Bactrim, and went back a week later. They said the UTI was gone and the GP couldn't figure out why the leaking was still happening. Not even so much leaking at times, so much as full on loss of control.

Anyway, the urologist put me on Vesicare and Uribel to at least give some relief to the symptoms, but it persists.

I sorta agree with the other poster though - going to the gym is my primary form of stress relief, and I had stopped cold turkey about five weeks prior to all this to focus on school/studies. Then on one night where I was hanging out with my friends, I had a weed brownie with him and then we went for a walk. Note that, that morning I had been 100% fine, no issue whatsoever, not even an inkling of an issue. By that night, total loss of control.

Again, 25 year old male, freaking out, hoping my future won't include diapers and hovering around a bathroom.
>>
>>17102735
Yeah i remember your first thread, gotta go get that prostate checked.
Since it sounds like a prostate issue (ie BPH) with overflow incontinence, it's probably quite fixable (in the worst case by surgery).
>>
You already had a thread about this, stop making threads.
>>
>>17102754
I'll ask the guy, see what happens, maybe that'll lead to something. Just not sure what would cause this to happen within the course of 24 hours.

>>17102765
Dude I'm looking for more possible causes so I can ask the doc more questions, cmon, not like one more thread about it amongst the literal thousands of "tfw no gf" threads is going to upset the world.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.