[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>think of myself as middle class >poverty is pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Hidden-Rules-Among-Classes2.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2705) Image search: [Google]
Hidden-Rules-Among-Classes2.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2705
>think of myself as middle class
>poverty is pretty much me

How to deal with this? How to change?
>>
>>17102591

>how to deal with this

stop asking this question. your life is literally exactly the same as it was an hour ago, a day ago, whatever. its the same. you just got a new label.

>how to change

most people would say finding a job that pays well enough, and of course getting the education necessary. stlil no guarantee in todays world.
>>
>>17102602
It's not just about the label. It's a very convincing explanation of why the poor often stay poor and the rich stay rich. It would be an improvement for my life to change mentalities to something that is much more beneficial for the long-term. I already have education and a job.
>>
>>17102638

if you are financially stable and happy then it doesnt matter what the label is. if you want to do better go for it.

>already have education and a job

the job doesnt pay enough apparently, and the education does not supply you with a job that pays well enough apparently. unless you are on track for promotion, go get another education. if you are on track for promotion or have potential to grow, then focus all your energy on that.
>>
>>17102653
You're right, I have neither. My degree is worthless (my own fault for picking it and sticking to it), my job makes peanuts, and I spend my money very irresponsibly. I blew $200 this last weekend.
>>
>>17102665

yep. figure out what you need / want to do and pray its not too late.

one thing to also consider is how 'worth' it your time is. I could make more money by picking up visual effects gigs, but honest to god i hate doing that. its not worth it. id rather be poor and spend my time doing free things.
>>
>>17102591
Don't live your life based on a chart such as this.

Also, "wealthy" traits all sound douchey as hell. Why anyone would desire to be that petty and materialistic is beyond me.
>>
>>17102591
Whoa. This chart manages to be horribly offensive to all three of the mentioned classes at once. Seriously, what in the actual fuck.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.