[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I kill myself easily?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
How can I kill myself easily?
>>
>>17102570

With a gun.
>>
>>17102570
Look into mirror and say Bloody Mary three times.
>>
>>17102570
Why
>>
>>17102570
On cam! And provide links please.
>>
Do not. Somewhere you have found your answer, accept it.
>>
>>17102588
Everyone fucking hates me. I hace no future. I want to know how I can end my life quickly.
>>
The hotline is on the same page. Ring it, please.
>>
>>17102584
I dont know how to get one.
>>
>>17102597
You're selfish as fuck. Also immature. Think about who would come to your funeral. You're just plaguing them because you can't cope. Suck it up like the rest of us.
>>
>>17102624
I dont have a strong mind, and thats because im a goddamn pussy. Im sorry if you're offended by my decisions
>>
OP, you matter. You matter enough that I don't want you to fucking go and kill yourself. I've tried it before, personally, and I really can't recommend the experience.

You have a mental illness. Why not just get treatment for that instead of killing yourself without due cause? I don't want you to die. I'm sure there are plenty of people who love you and know you and don't want you to die, either.

So just do everyone in the world a favor and don't die, please.

Here is a guide to finding a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
Here's how to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist
Here's a guide to dealing with suicidal thoughts: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
Here's a list of suicide hotlines, organized by country (call it, put it in your phone for when you need it, whatever): http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
And lastly, here's a link to the mental health chatroom I go on which is full of wonderful, understanding people who have been through a lot of what you've been through: http://theircvillage.com/chat/
>>
File: alanu wattu.jpg (275 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
alanu wattu.jpg
275 KB, 1252x1252
>>17102570
Try reading up on Alan Watts or something. He got me on the right track.
https://www.brainpickings.org/ has a lot of fun stuff too.
>>
Easiest without using tools would be jumping from somewhere high up. Make sure it's pretty high though just to be safe. You wouldn't want to end up crippled and still alive.

You could also drown yourself but that takes some serious self control.

Could start a car and idle in the garage and die from the fumes. I'm not sure how painless that is though.
>>
I recommend hanging.
Pretty quick as long as you fall from a good enough height and the rope doesn't give out.
Also, >>17102594
>>
If I can learn how to get a gun, I may record it live.
>>
>>17102713
>>>/k/ can help with that I'm pretty sure.
If not, I can teach you how to self-eviscerate.
>>
>>17102597
>"Everyone fucking hates me."
No, they don't. I don't hate you, and while I don't know if you believe in him, I can guarantee that God loves you, too.

I am 100% sure that I would like you if I got to know you. So that's at least one person who doesn't hate you, right there.

Add me to skype if you want: Flippers551
Or email me: [email protected]

>"I have no future."
That is bullshit, sorry. Everyone has a future, as long as they're willing to try to build one for themselves. There's no such thing as a hopeless life, as long as you're alive.

You matter. You have a future. You are worth the investment of love and of compassion, and you are worth being cared for. Never let anyone tell you otherwise, because it isn't true.

>"I want to know how I can end my life quickly"
Sorry, I won't help you with that. Like I said, I've attempted suicide before, and it's not worth it.

There are better days ahead, anon. You don't have to be this way forever. Please believe me.
>>
>>17102597
What makes you think everyone hates you? What makes you think you have no future?
>>
>>17102762
I havent met anyone who enjoyed my presence. I am considered annoying by a decent amount of people. I dont have a future because I am not smart enough to pass college
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>17102570
>>
Get money and move on to a complete different place, (with no families and friends around) now live like was the last day of your life.
>>
>>17102753
You're the definition of a nu male.
>>
>>17102597
Dedicate your life to killing niggers senpai
It's extreme motivation trust me.
>>
>>17102753
>I am 100% sure that I would like you if I got to know you. So that's at least one person who doesn't hate you, right there.

LLELELELELELELELLELELELELELELELELELELLEEL
>>
>>17102654
I was thinking either hanging or drowning would be most accessible but probably painful.

I've thought of drowning and it'd be easy to attach a weight to yourself, take a canoe (near me people always leave that shit unlocked by the water), then jump in and freak the fuck out.

Jumping from height would be such a rush, that'd be a great way to go, headfirst. I'd assume drowning/hanging gives you too much time to struggle and try to save yourself before unconsciousness.
>>
>>17103779
like I said earlier: if you want to end it quickly you can do it by hanging you just have to fall ~10ft to accelerate enough to break your neck.
Don't forget to film it.
>>
>>17102570
Old age is the easiest and most consistent. Hard to argue with 100% success.
>>
>>17102732
Go to gun range. Rent lane, eye protection and ear protection. Rent gun. Buy ammo. Buy target (don't want anyone getting suspicious). Put up target. Load gun. Fire a few rounds at target so you know how it works.

Put gun in mouth. Traumatize your family, friends and any unlucky son of a bitch who just wanted to take their kid shooting.
>>
File: Advanced+.jpg (61 KB, 940x710) Image search: [Google]
Advanced+.jpg
61 KB, 940x710
>>17103843
holy shit. this would actually work!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.