[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 4 year anniversary with my gf is this month. I want to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
My 4 year anniversary with my gf is this month. I want to go on a vacation somewhere but have no idea where to go.

We live in Pennsylvania and I'm a broke college student. But the semester ends this week so I will be working every single day this month to rack up enough money to send us somewhere cool.

Any ideas?

She's a very serious gf and I already gave her a promise ring 2 years ago. Saving up for a engagement ring after graduation next year
>>
If you are booking last min you can get all kinds of good deals. Try the spot in Bahamas with Atlantis resort. I have travelled lots prob one of the coolest places I have ever been.
>>
>>17101947
Okay thank you! I'm guessing I will need to get a passport too? Cause I've never been outside the United State before
>>
That's sweet of you, OP. My bf and I are also having our 4 year anniversary this month, I wish he could take me someplace. Good luck to you!
>>
>>17101988
Thank you! Hopefully he gives you everything you want and more! Where are some places you'd like to go?
>>
>>17101947
I'm trying to book a flight and hotel but it asks for an airport code. I don't even know where to find one or what airports fly to the bahamas?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.