[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hit on countless girls >get rejected >hit on countless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: Peanuts_(1)-1.jpg (1 MB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
Peanuts_(1)-1.jpg
1 MB, 2700x1800
>hit on countless girls
>get rejected
>hit on countless more
>find one that is so head over heels for you she'll do anything to make you happy
>have sex with her when you want
>ignore her when you don't
>treat her like shit
>wash, rinse, repeat

Why are guys likes this?
>>
One guy fucks you and ignores you afterwards
All guys are evil
>>
How many guys have you fucked that you can safely assume this is all guys, you rancid slut?
>>
>>17101753
I blame the jews and their feminist puppets, but hey that's just me.
>>
>>17101761
Bitch shut your retarded ass up
>>
File: 1407724399166.jpg (67 KB, 476x717) Image search: [Google]
1407724399166.jpg
67 KB, 476x717
>>17101771
>>
>>17101773
Im a guy
And it was a joke

Use your brain next time
>>
>>17101753
Since this is clearly written by a guy, I'll ask you the same question. If this is a question that needs to be answered and not some kind of bait for that one.
>>
>>17101761

I slept with a guy, and this is basically what he does.

I just don't get it. Why? Why tell me all these things just to drop me after?

He talks to A LOT of girls, and occasionally one will fall for him, and he does this to them...but all the other ones are smart enough to spot it.

I just don't get the point of living like that.

Sorry.
>>
>>17101781

Maybe OP came up with the concept but got his girlfriend to write it for him. Ever think about that?
>>
>>17101753
Funny. I get the opposite experience

>meet nice girl
>become friends with her
>treat her with respect
>make moves
>she makes it clear that she isn't interested
>she falls for a Chad
>he treats her like shit
>she moves on
>falls for another Chad
>wash, rinse repeat

Its just not in my nature to treat women like shit. No I'm not a feminist or SJW. Nor am I a mouthbreathing neckbeard. I just treat them like people. In fact, I went out with this girl a few times. Her mother literally pulled me aside one day and thanked me for the way I treated and respected her daughter. I'd rather be alone then be with a women and treat her like shit.
>>
>>17101780

Sorry I wasn't really paying attention when I posted that, I was taking a shit 2bh
>>
>>17101753
>>hit on countless girls
>>get rejected
>>hit on countless more
>>find one that is so head over heels for you she'll do anything to make you happy
>>have sex with her when you want
>>ignore her when you don't
>>treat her like shit
>>wash, rinse, repeat
Sounds like some lucky guy found a stupid doormat.
>Why are guys likes this?
Gee, I dunno, why do stupid doormats exist?
>>
>>17101784
He's probably lonely but also has high standards. Every once in a while he gets desperate enough to lower his standards and have relations with a girl who he ususally wouldn't persue. After he gets his dick wet and realizes he doesn't really like that girl, he cuts contact.
>>
>>17101784
Because you dont get it
By fucking him just like that you made it clear you want sex with him and he wants sex in general
Thats it

If you hold on and dont sleep with a guy like that you would see that he wont even try because he only wants to get laid

Meet a guy, hang out, get to know each other and then sleep with someone you like and see if ita different
>>
File: 1460248427273.jpg (18 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1460248427273.jpg
18 KB, 267x200
>>17101791
>Her mother literally pulled me aside one day and thanked me for the way I treated and respected her daughter.
You forgot the whole town appluaded, you got a medal for me the le nice guy, you won million dollars, and the chad got killed by a steel shaft in his ass
>>
>>17101803

I found out how much of a piece of shit he is through a girl I have a class with.

This is common for him.

I'm hurt, but I just don't get why you'd put yourself out there, humiliate yourself, be vulnerable, then when you get what you want you're not appreciative/just walk out.
>>
File: Featherlike.jpg (326 KB, 540x3823) Image search: [Google]
Featherlike.jpg
326 KB, 540x3823
>>17101753
more like
>>hit on countless girls
>>get rejected
>>hit on countless more
>>find one that is so head over heels for you she'll do anything to make you happy
>>wake up, 6:00 AM gotta go to work
>>
>>17101815
it was just really weird when she said that. I dont care if you think im lying. I was just like "oh, well yeah, your welcome"
>>
>>17101825

Could you explain this for those of us who have autism.
>>
>>17101811
Don't slut shame me you fucking virgin.
I'll sleep with whoever I want whenever I want.

This is a problem you BOYS caused and you BOYS need to fix.
>>
>>17101839
Cant engage in a civilized argument
Call him a virgin! That will show him

Bait but what the hell

Nobody caused a problem
You slept with a guy who wanted only sex
Nobody is slut shaming anybody here but the fact is people fall for that shit and get hurt
Thats why you dont have sex with people right away while expecting a relationship
>>
>>17101854
Oh boo hoo, I called you a virgin, but like half the comments here are calling me retarded.

Anyway, it is slut shaming, and this is a problem. A real problem caused by males who just use women like objects because men are disgusting pigs with no emotions. There is literally nothing I can do on my end to fix it.

I knew I shouldn't have posted here though, none of you are the type of guys who get laid in the first place. But in the off chance one of you did, and you do this to a woman your a piece of shit.
>>
>keep fucking the same kind of guy
>expect different results

Hmmm
>>
Honestly, you did it to yourself. Guys will always have a preference, 'girlfriend' material you might call it. Most guys anyways. This will be ingrained in their mind always, and although they might sleep with you, maybe multiple times, if you don't fit that criteria you will literally NEVER be in a relationship with them.

OP you're just not girlfriend material to this particular person. BUT he will fuck you
>>
Okay, the thread is getting derailed.

Why do /some/ guys do this? I'm hurt, but I'm putting my emotions aside to understand why someone would act out like this.

It just seems depressing. He will literally get rejected by many girls, which on adv seems to be the worst thing that can happen, but still he keeps on pursuing them. so if he hits on like 40 girls, and 1 is stupid enough to fall for his "morning cutie" "you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" bullshit. He is getting sex from that 1 out of 40, so why go through all the hassle of finding the next 1 out of 40?

It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17101906
Sounds like you're just going after shitty guys, mate.
>>
>>17101897

>he asked me to be his girlfriend
>was literally the most half assed asking out
>we hung out one day, texted me saying how much fun he had, asked me to be his gf
>I thought it was legit
>put it on all my social media
>he didn't take asking me out seriously, like literally didn't break up with me, just slowly stopped talking to me
>>
File: Bukowski_LiaDfH.jpg (52 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Bukowski_LiaDfH.jpg
52 KB, 540x720
>>17101838
Some of us men are like this instead:
>We can't find any girl that wants to date us
>But suddenly we find a girl that falls in love with us
>Then we wake up since it was just a dream
>And we're still alone
>>
>>17101888
The intention was never ti shame or insult

I gave you answers and yes the guy is a dick and people fall for it and get hurt

And no you can't fix it but you can filter guys like that out pretty easy

He will reject relationships with girl because he only wants sex

But your attitude isnt polite and you do seem like a shitty person and you should not have kids

Your sincerely a guy in a relationship with a decent girl
>>
>>17101914

kek wat. Was that explained earlier? Sorry I'm sort of half assing my advice giving today. Yeah, you might have a reason to be upset then.

If it makes you feel any better you can be my internet gf I guess
>>
>>17101945

I found out one girl he let buy him and her tickets to a pretty expensive concert (60 bucks a ticket) just to lead her on long enough to sleep with her.

Then the day of the concert he was moved into another city all cozy with his girlfriend.

Why? just why. Thats what I want to know. Why all this effort. Why does a fucking vagina matter so much?
>>
>>17101970

because he wants to be validated, which means sex with as many girls as possible from the looks of it. Please don't think all guys are like this. I personally only enjoy sex with people I really care about, I tried a one night stand once and it was awful.
>>
>>17101980

>I personally only enjoy sex with people i really care about

Literally word for word something he said to me...
>>
>>17101996

Well THATS unfortunate
>>
>>17101771
Topkek
>>
>>17101914
>put it on all my social media
Jahhahahaahhah bitch you deserved it. I'm dying right now
>>
>>17101822
That's the thing dude. He didn't get what he wanted from you. That's why he left. If you had something he wanted he'd still be with you
>>
>>17101914
wait did he post it on social media or did you post it
>>
>>17101888
>pigs with no emotions

Nice projection but i am a guy and i dont just think with my dick and i actually want to be with a girl who is mother material. I had the chance to habe sex with hot bimbo girls but i didnt like then and i never just used them for sex.
Also i have emotions but you cunts only want the postive emotions from a man and want nothing to do with him if he feels depress or he has anxities.
>>
>>17102294

But what I don't get is why pursue it so much and face all the rejection?

It just seems like this guy puts a lot of effort into a 3 minute orgasm.

>>17102357

I posted it on my instagram and tumblr.
>>
>>17101753
its not all of us, there are plenty of dudes that either cant pull this method off or dont want to
but those of us that are usually become that way due to shitty experiences. and really, there are plenty of girls like this too. people do weird and shitty things when theyre upset/unhappy.
>>
>>17101803
Wow this kind of described me. The problem with women is that a lot of them are really meh and boring. Some of the SLIGHTLY better ones are really full of themselves as well as a lot in general. So I find it easier to say fuck it and date someone cute. But they end up being boring or psychotic/abusive
>>
>>17101753

>she'll do anything to make you happy

yeah

then she cheats on you with another guy

girls are wonderful, arent they?
>>
File: 1460230369868.png (150 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1460230369868.png
150 KB, 250x250
>>17101825
Your pic related hit me in the feels anon.
>>
>hit on countless girls
>get rejected
>hit on countless more
>find one that is so head over heels for you she'll do anything to make you happy
>have sex with her when you want
>pay attention to her when you can
>treat her like a valuable lover
>she feels like you don't "appreciate her enough"
>or that "you're too obsessed with sex"
>she leaves you and instantly finds someone new that she's always had in mind
>wash, rinse, repeat

Why do girls do this?
>>
>>17102909

Pull what method off? Playing the numbers game and giving girls the same bullshit lines until eventually one sticks.
>>
>>17101888
geez no wonder he ditched you
>>
>girl meets boy
>boy takes initiative to create mutually pleasant interaction
>girl has sex with boy
>everyone is happy
>girl is interested in another mutually pleasant interaction
>however boy is currently satisfied
>girl has to take initiative this time, the tables are turned!
>girl does not take initiative
>girl does nothing
>girl is confused why doing nothing does not result in emotional connection
>girl concludes boy must be broken
>girl goes to meet another boy to have sex with
>maybe that boy won't be broken!
>rinse and repeat
>>
File: image.jpg (979 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
979 KB, 3264x2448
I'm genuinely confused. Why are all the guys giving OP shit for assuming all guys are the same when 4chan is filled with nothing but boys who cry about girls being the same and only wanting nice cars and Chads?
>>
>>17101839
>>17101888
man I was going to reply but what is the.fuckin point

>Why are guys like this
>I just don't get it
>All guys are like this
because girls reward and justify it

Just like autists validate attention seekers

Assholes exist, for many reasons, shitty parents shitty childhood maybe good both but shitty selfish attitude many reasons, which is why you have to watch for signs and learn from the experience.

Listen if that sounds like slut shaming or whatever the fuck this victim culture comes up with next to shift blame and responsibility that's on you, but the fact is you have to watch out for yourself, noone is living your life for you or making choices for you, yeah he was shitty but you learned something, and you have the choice to.either be shitty about it to people who.had nothing to.do.with it or you take it as experience and.move on with your life and be just a.bit more.mature for a real relationship.partner

now I ended.up replying because I gave you the benefit of the doubt and.chalked.it up.as.hurt feelings which I understand but hopefully this opened your eyes to this.cycle of bitterness
>>
>>17103910
because different people are on adv all the time

who goes on here for more than a week? you make a problem thread.and either you get help or you dont
>>
>>17101803
This is me desu
>>
>>17103427
>however boy is currently satisfied
how and why? I won't be satisfied until I'm having sex and winning the lottery at the same time. what the fuck are you talking about? that dude IS fundamentally broken.
>>
Because bitches be lettin niggas treat them that way...its revenge for your counter parts rejecting us maybe? Enjoy lol
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.