[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird to hang out with your best friend and his gf? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: grill.jpg (46 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
46 KB, 250x250
Is it weird to hang out with your best friend and his gf?

It's always my bro that's inviting me to come and hang out with them, I try not to hang out too much with both of them. Im pretty close friends with his gf as well but i can't shake the feeling that it's a bit weird even though we all have fun together.

It's even more awkward when she's drunk as fuck and starts kissing me on the cheek.
>>
Well, until you mentioned the kissing part, no it wouldn't be weird at all.

But now I understand. Your best friend has a cuck fetish and wants a threesome with you
>>
>>17101463
definitely this. i've seen this happening and been part of that dynamic countless times.

cuck fetish confirmed
>>
>>17101463
Lol ;^) Next time i see him ill pull out my dick
>>
>>17101525
What you should do is go to /fa/ and learn the essentials of the cuckcore fashion style. That works as a kind of final confirmation amongst true cuckbois and your friend can now be certain that you are willing to participate in cuckéry
>>
>>17101444
She wants to bang you
>>
>>17101444
Wtf are you doing anon leave them alone
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.