[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Business as usual.jpg (28 KB, 441x336) Image search: [Google]
Business as usual.jpg
28 KB, 441x336
>Age 26 electrical engineering student.
>Get a job on my parent's city. Call my dad if I could crash there, because 40km commute will be 3km instead.
>Everything is good.

Queue fucking weird. Everything is seemingly good, yes? I make more cash than my parents combined and got my own place. It's just easier to commute from my parents place rather than from my own.

I always though my parents would be happy for me being remotely successful at least to the point I can support myself.
Today though my mother told me to kill myself and that she hates me and wishes I was dead.

I don't know how feel with this at all. I was stunned, I asked what the fuck she was on about and the response was to get the fuck out her house and everyone would be happier if I was dead.

This is not an exaggeration. Nor anything I did to warrant this explosion. It's pretty fucking weird to have your mother scream that you should kill yourself.

I took the clue though and got the fuck out. 1 hour more commute is a fine price to pay for not having insanity thrown at you. This is more like offmychest than seeking advice, I know. But I seriously don't know how to even begin to feel about this. I repeat the words in my mind and it makes me sad and angry simultaneously.

I don't even know how to deal with this. I'll have to see this fucking person in family meetings and all I think is that she wants me dead, while she acts like it's no big deal.

Am I nuts? How can I deal with this?
>>
Talk to your dad, ask him what's going on.
>>
>>17101139
>Am I nuts?
No, your mom is.
>>
>>17101144

this. regardless of whatever you might not be tellign us, your dad will shoot it straight wiht you. surprised he hasnt already.

etiher way if you can support yourself oyu should.

im so curious as to your logic though. you were kepeing your old place but living with your parents? why not just get a new place closer to work?
>>
File: fuckyouOP.jpg (17 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouOP.jpg
17 KB, 450x450
>>17101139
Did you pay your parents rent? Contribute to the chores around the house? Respect their home and their privacy?

Or did you just treat your mother like you were 17 again?

That's why your mother got mad. After 18, you are an adult. Mom and Dad supported you, probably through college. And now that you're raking in the dough, you probably didn't even offer a goddamn houseplant to show your thanks.

Fuck you, you leeching, fucking prick. I'd like to kill you myself if I ever see you. Piece of shit.
>>
>>17101139

Your mom sounds insane. She probably also has insane friends that reinforce her opinions. Any mother who tells their own child (blood, adopted, rape child or otherwise) has every screw loose.

>>17101167
That's bait. Don't listen to this.
>>
File: 1457454051927.png (102 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1457454051927.png
102 KB, 625x626
Wow bait
>>
>>17101139
How old is your mom? Has she ever spoken like that to you before? Maybe she had some kind of stroke or early onset of Alzheimer's
>>
my first reaction is this has to be some kind of religion bullshit or some kind of non white/western culture bullshit

or OP is just skipping some really important part of the story
>>
My mother actually did say this to me. It'll either eat at you until you confront her about it or you'll just stop giving a fuck all together and avoid contact whenever possible.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.