[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Issues with girls, sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: wallpaper-793898.jpg (117 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-793898.jpg
117 KB, 1680x1050
So, I'll try not to give you guys too much to read.
My problem is basically this: I have a really weird relationship towards sex (and girls). I'm male (hetero), mid 20s.

I've given it a lot of thought (and collected some experiences / situations) recently and I've come to the conclusion that I can't solve this on my own. The reason I am posting here is because I can't afford a therapist rn (doesn't seem like I can get one for free unless I have "major" mental issues).

I'll try and give you an extremely concise rant of facts first, and then I'll try and explain what my issue is.

raised by single mother, no real strong male role model, grew up very introverted. I've evolved through "self development" the last couple of years and I'm now a fun guy to be around, I even enjoy it. lots of progress here. 0 anxiety or anything like that. In fact, talking is my game. I look above average, and I've always gotten decent to fair amount of attention from the opposite sex.

however: only had 1 real girlfriend. that lasted for plus 2 years. lost virginity very late (20+). never been very sexually active. I feel like I have no sex drive at all (which isn't normal for a man in his mid twenties). I have no trouble talking to women or seeing them as friends (barely have any tho), but anything more than that and I either get completely cold (emotionally) or I just get passive because I lack experience (is my own subjective guess).

The most glaringly obvious example would be; in recent time, at 3 instances I've been hit on / initiated upon by good looking, attractive girls who outright tried to either drag me away for sex (asked verbally so it wasn't like I imagined it) or kiss me, and I didn't even do the latter. I mean what's up with that.

I can post more thoroughly if needed, if anyone shows some interest or gives feedback. Like I said, through self development I've sorted out a lot of stuff in recent years, but this is a tough nut to crack.
Thx in advance. pic unrelated
>>
>I am not a man whore. I rejected sex offers from 3 stranger girls.
>What is wrong with me?
We call this phenomen: Having standards or not being slut.
>>
>>17101027
I get what you mean and I understand how my original post might be interpreted. but this has happened even with girls I've been acquainted to and clicked with on a personal level, ie what could be called perfect circumstances
>>
Hey I'm kind of going through a similar thing, my sex drive has almost completely gone away over the last year or so and I don't know why. Did you have a stronger sex drive when you were younger? Are you stressed out about work or anything, or busy a lot lately? Maybe you need to have an emotional connection to someone to want to have sex with them, so if you didn't know those girls well it didn't interest you. Or maybe you're just not that interested in sex! It happens I suppose, there are people who are asexual. Maybe talk to a doctor if you're really concerned but I don't think I'd be too worried if I were you.
>>
>>17101380
Nope, afaik I've always been like this apart from a few moments (days at a time). I am generally a very calm and collected individual and no, it is not stress related. Like I wrote in my reply, even with girls who I've connected with the result has been the same (or the lack of it). thx for the opinions tho.

If I was truly asexual then this wouldn't even bother me, right? and I wouldn't regret and get excited afterwards when I think about what could have been

maybe I should visit a dr and get my test levels checked or something...
>>
>>17101929
Maybe you have another case we call MATURITY.

You know when you are 25, your hormones aren't as crazy as they were at your 17 and you can finally think around women with something else than your third leg.

If you can get a boner, doc won't help you. Just make up your mind:
do you wanna bang? No? Then what is the problem?

Also it is true that with drugs making your body to produce more testosterone you will turn into aggressive impulsive breeding bull who can gain muscle easier with the loss of hair because that is a part of what this hormone can do :-)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.