[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi 4chan, Let me first off thank you all for taking the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bullyinggirls.jpg (423 KB, 1648x1165) Image search: [Google]
bullyinggirls.jpg
423 KB, 1648x1165
Hi 4chan, Let me first off thank you all for taking the time to read and give your response.
This is a issue that has been going on for several months now. 8 months if you want an exact number. This is beyond the point of being cute, This is not funny any more and, it is by far the most annoyed I have been in a long time.

I have actually been sitting in my room all day thinking about it. I have these two girls in my school, 8 months ago they moved from Las Vegas to Chicago and ever since then my life has been a living hell.

I think they are twins, but not identical twins. I have barely spoken to these girls. I am not kidding the day they arrived one of them walked up and hit me. Not a playful hit, but a hard hit. I asked her what he problem is and she said " Just testing". Testing for what I will never know.

Ever since then both of them will hit me hard at random times. They are not stupid either, they will do it when no one is around me. These girls have legitimately left bruises on my arm/back/ chest.

I have gone to the teachers and I have told them what is happening. I have showed them the bruises and the response I get it " Well we can't do much, there is not proof they did this to you". What the hell is this bullshit school even. I have never self harmed so what, did this bruises appear with the tooth fairy. But I promise you if I hit one of them, I would be the big bad villain and be expelled on the spot.
Right now as I type this I have a bruise on my arm and back. I have no idea what I did to these girls, I have no Idea what I did to piss them off. But they won't stop hitting me. I have told them to piss off and they come back and hit me.

This is not funny any more, this is not some kindergarten bullshit. These girls are hitting hard and leaving bruises. I am over it and the school won't do jack shit about it.
tl;dr: girls at school keep hitting me, hard enough to leave bruises and the school wont do anything about it
>>
>>17099578
Get some carolina reaper hot sauce, or jolokia pepper hot sauce; and -really- fuck with them.

Get their numbers and fucking mail/mms flood them anonymously.

Every time they do this, retaliate in a passive aggressive way that there is no way faculty can prove "YOU" did something.

Be wary of cameras.

Slash tires if it gets bad.

NEVER ADMIT YOU'RE DOING THIS OR GIVE THE HINT, with body language or actual language you know what I mean.
>>
Dudes advice. Punch her on the bridge of the nose. You will break it. If you continue to hit neck if you can that way the bitch have a hard time breathing . They are going to kick your but eventually but will not fuck with you anymore after that.
>>
Maybe next time grab their arm and ask them what the fuck is going on. They're doing it because they know they can get away with it.

If it comes down to it you might have to fight. At least the school will have a record of you reporting this.
>>
>>17099578
The obvious answer would be to wear or set up some kind of a spy camera to prove that they're hitting you.

Or you could employ someone else to hit them for you--a girl perhaps.

You could also try spitting on them. It would likely deter them, provided you continue to do it until they stop. It is, after all, rather unpleasant to be spit on.

Perhaps you could ask one of them out?

Try being really really nice to them just to fuck with them?
>>
>>17099578
Leapfrog the teachers. Go to the principal. The school is required by law to protect you from bullying and harm, and if they don't, they can be sued for millions. (Google something like "school sued for not stopping bullying" and bring some of those stories to show the principal)
>>
>>17099597
This is wrong. You are right to worry about leaving marks. The answer is a backhand to top of their head. No mark, tells them to fuck off. No Ines see it, they run into the same problem as you. Deny doing anything, and say you assume they are lying because they found out you told on them hitting you.
>>
Hmm, you either defend yourself or talk to someone to be around you when you are "alone" so they can take pictures or act as a witness
>>
>>17099578

So... you just let them hit you? You don't talk back, you don't do anything, they come up and slug you and walk away?
>>
>>17099578
Knock their fucking teeth in
>>
Stop being a bitch. Defend yourself.
Get a friend or find someone who will record you walking secretly In the morning and hopefully they'll capture in on camera.

Ask them why? If they don't answer then do this >>17099610
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.