[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /b/ what does this mean? So I'm dating this "good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-22-38-56.png (685 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-22-38-56.png
685 KB, 800x1280
Ok /b/ what does this mean? So I'm dating this "good Christian girl" she hasn't actually said no to sex but I just assumed she would. But she keeps sending me snspchsts of her cleavage. Like not just her cleavage. Never just a chest shot, she always includes her face. But I notice that in some pictures she'll adjust her shirt. What should I do? Pic semi related
>>
Speaking from dating "good Christian girls", she most likely believes in sex after marriage. I think she has confidence in her body and wants you to recognize and compliment her in a respectful way.
>>
I doubt she's actually a "good christian girl", since most christians aren't good christians, and most girls who describe themselves as such are pretty slutty.
>>
She's dtf

The overwhelming majority of Christians do not wait until marriage
>>
Seen this a million times. She's trying her damnedest to ride that line of not having sex before marriage and having sex before marriage by tempting a guy to go for it so she can reject him and feel good about it.
>>
>>17099084
>and wants you to recognize and compliment her in a respectful way.
>cleavage pics
There's really no way to do that without sounding like a complete goober.
>>
>>17099084
Thanks for the giggle m8
>>
>>17098997
Is she Baptist?

Tons of baptist girls are ready to fuck like animals. Baptist teaching is very shallow and focuses on not sinning, and the parents guard the fuck outta their kids, so once they get away from mom and dad they are often super horny and have no real convictions or self-control of their own.
>>
>>17098997
Just go for it.

Bitches play mind games. Best advice is to go for it.
>>
>>17098997
>Ok /b/

That's no way to speak to your mother, young man.
>>
Sounds like she's getting off by exerting the only type of power/control she can- messing with your sexual urges.
Honestly she kinda sounds like a bitch
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.