[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sick and tired of being lonely, relationship wise, while all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2016-02-28+at+10.10.00).jpg (83 KB, 588x585) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-28+at+10.10.00).jpg
83 KB, 588x585
Sick and tired of being lonely, relationship wise, while all my friends have nice girlfriends.
I don't really think I'm ugly, and I've been working out. I'm trying to just lay back and not "try so hard" to get a girl, because I've heard that's a big turn off for girls, but recently this girl I went to prom with turned me down, which sucks because she was really the first girl to show interest in me, but I guess she wasn't really interested in me like that. I feel like there's nobody out there for me. Can anyone cheer me up?
>>
>>17098961

>but recently this girl I went to prom with turned me down

>I feel like there's nobody out there for me

You're still a kid. I know getting a girlfriend seems like the most important thing and your biggest failure in life right now but you literally have the rest of your life to figure out women.

There is nothing you can do but gain perspective and experience as you get older. You're doing fine. Being young can be confusing but get this idea out of your head that there's "no one out there" because you hardly have the years or the experience under your belt to make such a statement.
>>
>>17098973
It just sucks though, for now.
>>
b
>>
It's not just about being romantic. It's about having someone that want's to see me, and talk to me, and makes effort to talk to me and hang out and ask how my day was, and see how I'm feeling. None of my friends really do that.
>>
anyone?
>>
:(
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.