[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So im in a pickle. I have a gf of 7 months, and im positive i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1452828040400s.jpg (7 KB, 140x250) Image search: [Google]
1452828040400s.jpg
7 KB, 140x250
So im in a pickle. I have a gf of 7 months, and im positive i love her. But lately ive been getting feelings for my best friend (girl), and last night i had a dream of her pulling me aside and making out with me. It feels so wrong, but a small part of me likes it. Wtf do i do
>>
It's a daydream, don't be stupid. How old are you?
>>
Idk, dont cheat, or maybe do cheat. I always assumed the lust for other women would go away after you love someone for a long enough time, but it only gets stronger. In a 1.5 year relationship myself. What's worse is that you will begin to have sex less frequently, and you will start justifying your infidelous thoughts due to the lack of sex
>>
>I love herrr I'm sure

>oh wait, now I want my best frienddd wahhh

Fuck off. You don't know what love is if you're being a confused faggot about trivial shit like a retarded ass dream
>>
As somebody who has gotten a crush while in a marriage:

A) Being attracted to people is normal and doesn't magically stop when you're in a relationship.

B) If you act on it you're being an asshole.

C) You can wait it out. Accept that you're attracted to them and then move on with your life. Chances are the crush will fade with time.
>>
>>17099082
I knew I was forgetting one.

D) Dreams don't mean anything. Don't give them more weight than they deserve.
>>
>>17098897
You sound like what I'm terrified my boyfriend secretly thinks. ....
Wahh
>>
>>17098897
Don't you guys ever think about your girlfriends? She trusts you!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.