[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got jury duty/selecting tomorrow and then an exam the next day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1418755943514.png (258 KB, 376x500) Image search: [Google]
1418755943514.png
258 KB, 376x500
Got jury duty/selecting tomorrow and then an exam the next day. How long do these things usually last?
>>
expect to be there all day.
>>
What kind of questions will they ask me?
>>
bump

I'm nervous.
>>
>>17098058

Why are you nervous? This isn't a job interview, there's no reward one way or the other. Just answer their questions truthfully to the best of your ability.
>>
>>17097886
How many sexual partners you've had.
Do you masturbate? How often?

Questions like that.
>>
>>17098063
I'll answer honestly, but I'm just nervous because I don't want to get picked. Also how many days does this last? I have an exam on Tuesday and finals next week. I just want to get this over with.
>>
you can get out of it by acting like a creep when they question you.

it worked for me, got paid for jury duty even though they didnt select me and i got to stay home all week
>>
And now apparently my date has been changed to the day of my exam. fug
>>
>>17097825
Dude they'll give you like a pass or something.

And I think you get paid too.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.