[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you push a person out of a group of friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: AS_08.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
AS_08.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
We are a group of cosplayers who put a lot of work included engineering into our costumes, we even opened a business of custom made common outfits (think shepherd or darth vader)

Now as we started doing this we picked up quite a few hanger ons, some who turned out to be talented and some who sniped off our friends in relationship drama only to dump them later on.

Such is the current case my bf's brother has been entranced with a BPD cosplayer who is somewhat known in the cali circle. this girl isn't liked by any of the group and has a long string of victims. We can't seem to shake her though because the brother will defend her to no end

what do?
>>
>Translation: I'm jealous of this girl and I don't want her to get more attention than me
Don't even try to deny it. We're not stupid here
>>
sheena oum
>>
>>17097776

if ur all in agreement you just stop hanging otu with her and doing your own thing. never invite her. when at a social event and she comes up, disperse and re group. or just tell her.
>>
>>17097786
Fucking snipes.
>>
>>17097786
This. The phrase "known in the cali circle" is a big tip off.
>>
File: 1372212482175.jpg (219 KB, 997x815) Image search: [Google]
1372212482175.jpg
219 KB, 997x815
>>17097776

>some who turned out to be talented and some who sniped off our friends in relationship drama only to dump them later on.

Who these people date or dump is none of your business.

Admit it, you're jealous of the attention, you don't like her and you're using her dating history (which is none of your business) as justification for trying to get rid of her.

Nothing that you've described happening in this little circle of autists is any of your business. If they wanna fuck and dump and dance around on the spectrum with each other thats not your concern nor your place to lay any judgment.

If you don't like her then find a different group or a less idiotic hobby.
>>
>>17097856
if only it was that simple the last person this girl dated is dead and she had a hand in it
>>
>>17097870
Top. Kek.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.