[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler and Stalin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 241x209
I need to write a history essay on Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin and specifically link their evil deeds to their ultimate lack of empathy. Please help me with some ideas.
>>
One of the major indicator that both Stalin and Hitler signs of lack of empathy is their relations with their family. You should research about Stalin's son. He got kidnapped by the Americans I believe and Stalin didn't even give a shit. There were lots of stories of how Hitler and Stalin mistreated their family.
>>
>>17097386
They were thinking about greater good and had to sacrifice family life for their duty.
>>
hey thats the guis from the memes!! XD
>>
>>17097386
Hitler was raised by a single mother. Other than the potential ptsd he got in WWI that's all you need to know about Hitler

Stalin was sickly and heavily bullied as a child. Their quest for power and lack of empathy make complete sense.

Go to /r9k/ if you want more examples what single mothers and bullying create
>>
Or you could do your own god damn homework, you fuck.
>>
>>17097386
Both were also heavily paranoid, making them kill people out of fear, which might have become an automatism for both of them.
>>
>>17097664
Hitler had a lot of respect for his father and looked after his mother when she was sick, he was a vegetarian because of his love for animals. I'm not trying to justify the horrible things that happened to the Jews, but it'd be disingenuous to claim he had no empathy. Stalin too cared incredibly deeply for his wife, both men are responsible for very horrible things, but they weren't caricatures, they were human just like you are and felt just as you do. By trying to make them out to be something different and other is dangerous.

>>17097892
Hitler wasn't raised by a single mother
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.