[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need serious help. this girl is so great and i just get so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 932x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 932x1300
i need serious help. this girl is so great and i just get so nervous around her i just need advice on how not to completely fuck this up. im so god awful with women and i dont know what im doing.
>>
Need more context....
>>
>>17096775
we were literally alone last night smoking a cigarette outside and i totally couldve made a move but i pussied out and she told me while we were talking this morning that she wouldve been totally cool with it and i was just like "well i'll remember it for next time" and i just felt myself cringe at hearing myself say that and i just feel like i really fucked up an opportunity
>>
>>17096788
At this point just make sure that there is a next time, and don't miss the opportunity when there is.
>>
>>17096800
no hesitation? just go right for it?
>>
>>17096770
No worries, if she likes you, and she obviously does, she will put up with a lot of pussying out. Like a lot. So whenever you end up kissing her will be good enough, no need to freak out over it.
>>
>>17096770
>i need serious help
Is your life in danger? probably not because you are on 4chan
>this girl is so great and i just get so nervous around her i just need advice on how not to completely fuck this up
She probably isn't great, she is probably a cunt, consider what you factually know about her, don't fill in the blanks, there you go, she is just a person
>im so god awful with women and i dont know what im doing.
See my above advice.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.