[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop being a bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3
File: Bitch.png (219 KB, 390x357) Image search: [Google]
Bitch.png
219 KB, 390x357
Today my boyfriend left me because he said i'm a total bitch and that I never made him feel special.

I feel empty. He was always good to me, i just don't know what's wrong with me.

How can I stop being a bitch to people who are good with me. My ex gf was a motherfucker and i was his bitch. Now i feel like i don't deserve a good guy because i became a monster.

FML.
>>
>>17096306
> correction : My ex Boyfriend was a motherfucker and i was his bitch. Now i feel like i don't deserve a good guy because i became a monster
>>
>>17096306
Frodo ?
>>
What made him say that? Did you nag him a lot? Fightet constantly? Searching for drama?
>>
>>17096314
we fight all the time because of my ex boyfriend. He is jealous of him because i use to accept everything from my exboyfriend and i refuse everything to him.

Mostly because i just don't feel like it. He is not a dick, he's sweet and all but i don't know.

It's different.
>>
>>17096326
sounds like a real bitch
>>
>>17096326
>i use to accept everything from my exboyfriend and i refuse everything to him
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>17096336
Yeah. That's too vague OP
>>
>>17096326
You sound like you don't know what you want, and you have to be made to to something. Seems like he is better off without you. No offense, but if you do stuff with someone because he is a dick to you, you are pretty weak.
>>
>>17096326
No wonder he broke up with you. What happens is that your previous boyfriend was an alpha and your new ex-boyfriend is more beta.
That"s why with your previous bf it was "different", I bet if you could have a las fuck with the prev bf you would have it (no pun intended, just how I am guessing it is by how differently you describe the two guys).
Contact with previous bfs is a red flag. So you new ex-bf guessed it: if you keep giving attention to your prev ex-bf that's because there are still tingles. Therefore if you give your attention to the prev ex-bf the new ex-bf has no place. You just can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>17096336
I mean, whenever my boyfriend asks me something which he rarely does, i just feel like saying no because i need peace. With my exboyfriend, he was more like a dick, he kind of forced me to do things so, i use to do as he says because i was scared of him. Do you get the idea now...
>>
>>17096341
No, my current boyfriend respects me and is very manly. He gets respected by everyone not only at work, but everywhere.

It's just me... This is not a beta/alpha situation. He's more manly than my exboyfriend.
>>
>>17096306
>My ex gf was a motherfucker and i was his bitch.
What in the titty fuckin christ does any of this mean.
>>
>>17096361
It means my ex boyfriend was bad with me and i use to everything he says.
>>
>>17096350
So why can't you give in to his desires once in awhile? Do you not love and trust him enough to give him anything unless you absolutely 100% feel like it? Relationships are give and take and require compromise. If you don't want to give and only take then what do you think he's going to feel? Why be in a relationship at that point if all you want is peace and quiet?
>>
>ccept everything from my exboyfriend and i refuse everything to him
Well that's your problem
Don't try to change people
Don't think about "who he could be", he is who he is and if you don't love him then break it off instead of trying to change him
Lower standards, lower expectations
People are imperfect
>>
>>17096378
Then you're just dumb.
Because your ex told you, you did it.
Because your bf asks, you say no.
You see the retardation?

This is why nice guys finish last though.
I ask my girl to do things.
But I also tell her we're doing things too.
There's a fine line, especially in a predominantly patriarchal society.
>>
>>17096381
Well i can't give him because i know that everytime i do we always end up fighting.

That's why i refuse seeing him everytime he asks to see me. I haven't seen him in 2 months and we live only 30 min from each other. Just because he's been asking for it. I feel like it has to come from me. I know it's being bitchy but i don't know
>>
>>17096408
nice b8 bitch
>>
Senpai if you are not willing to change why do you even post the question?
>>
>>17096408
If this is not a bait thread, you are indeed a bad and immature person.
>>
>>17096429

Just because i don't want to see makes me be bad ? Why don't he stops asking to see me or begging for sex maybe i'd be giving him some.

He makes me laugh and all but what can i say, i just don't feel it, he's too nice.
>>
File: 1447658607781.jpg (39 KB, 470x500) Image search: [Google]
1447658607781.jpg
39 KB, 470x500
>>17096449
>Why don't he stops asking to see me or begging for sex maybe i'd be giving him some
>>
>>17096449
Remember guys, "too nice" means beta, it is a way women have to say something potentially harmful to their reputation and make it sound good.
>>
>>17096464
This, it's called powertalk
>>
>>17096306
You might have to grow out of it but then you might not
>>
She told me this has nothing to do with Alpha/Beta dynamics, but still calls her bf "too nice"
>>
>>17096306
You have to grow out of your dumbness girl, understand and accept your sexual and nonsexual preferences and become a confident person. That's how you no longer have a problem with men or women or anyone.
>>
He is manly and respectful. I just turn him down everytime so he had to behave nicely. But i wanted someone to be an asshole. Its what every girl love...
>>
>>17096306
just date another nice guy and don't tell him about your ex who used you as a fleshlight. If your next bf thinks you're pure, he'll be okay when you say no to things, but he knows you were a slut before , he will want you to be a slut with him.
>>
I used to fuck everytime with my exboyf. With this one we only had sex 10 times for 6 months. Basically, i think i need a bad boy. I just wanted my boyfriend to be brave enough to change me for the best. Its true i use to have sex with a lot of random men before. This is 4chan i speak freely. But i was lost. Everyone makes mistakes...
>>
>>17096477
He's the one who left me, he got some big balls. I knows how to manage his feelings and is very manly. He is everything a woman would ask for.

I'm just not good enough for him. That's why he left me. It's probably for the best, i'm still confused on how to move on.
>>
>>17096350

Poor guy, you must've destroyed him.

>we fight all the time because of my ex boyfriend. He is jealous of him because i use to accept everything from my exboyfriend and i refuse everything to him.

Bitches like you are the one who turn good people into assholes, congratulations, whore.

I hope he will find a good girl and realize what a slut you were.
>>
>>17096749

Couldn't agree more.
>>
>>17096502

> Its true i use to have sex with a lot of random men before.

By saying this, you're just admitting you're a whore. He deserve way more better and i feel sorry for him.

Go back to your shitty life and keep dating suckers and leave the good guys alone.
>>
OP you truly are a piece of shit.
>>
>>17096786

Your lack of argument says it all ... Thanks.
>>
>>17096799
You're welcome
>>
How long were you together? You just say "I don't know, it's different". To me that implies you haven't really thought about it, don't have much of a connection (and no love) and instead just want him around for the sake of it.

It would be bad for him to be stuck in a relationship that adds nothing good to his life, a real time waste.
>>
>>17096817

We don't have any connection because we fight all the time, there is no space to connect or anything.

I don't really know him, but he makes me laugh like no one. I never got interested in him.

I just got out of long relashionship so i'm too lazy to do anything for him and he seemed to be fine with it at the beginning but now it's just hell, and that's why he left me... cuz i don't do much in our relashionship.

I know i'm stubborn and he suffers from it. We've been together for 6 months.
>>
>>17096384

This is a harsh way of putting it, but this is probably exactly what he sees.

He thinks if he was an ass to you you'd give him more and that pisses him off for obvious reasons.
>>
How about you stop playing stupid mind games with people that want a close relationship. You seem like a bad person desu.
>>
>>17097118

> He thinks if he was an ass to you you'd give him more and that pisses him off for obvious reasons

That's exactly what he told me last night ...
>>
>>17097126

There are three things you should do with a future relationship:

1. Stop doing shit because someone told you

2. Sometimes sacrifice your own enjoyment for the sake of your partner if they are kind and ask nicely/if you think they would enjoy something. There are obviously limits to this, and you need to figure out what they are for yourself, but relationships are give and take

3. For god's sake don't talk about what you used to do for your ex if you aren't going to do it for your current partner
>>
>>17097164
>>17097126

Oh, or option B, which I don't reccomend:

Accept that you need a bad boy to tell you what to do and fall into a life of abuse and end up some shit trophy wife at best, broken down trailer park bitch at worst.

It's important to remember that it's not up to anyone else or any external force to change you, you need to change yourself, and it's not going to be easy.
>>
>>17097164
>For god's sake don't talk about what you used to do for your ex if you aren't going to do it for your current partner

Well i'm not a toy. I don't do much for him cuz it's too early and things are going too fast. He has a lot of expectation and i just want peace. But i do love him and that's the problem but i'm not ready to settle because he should accept me as i am.
>>
>>17097229
>im not a toy
you are
you just like to be pushed around and abused
go trash yourself to some trailer park no-lifer
>>
cut the beginning and this is just you OP

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/808805/3a8e059ddd/
>>
>>17097369
sorry
english version
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/895845/5ef9233845/
>>
>>17096520
No he is not manly, if he has to ask to even see you he is not manly, a man comes, gets what he wants and leaves when he wants, a free man is a man.
>>
>>17097391
>implying that is acceptable in a human relationship
what you are describing is a nigger or an animal, not a man
>>
>>17097360
>>17097125
>>17096780
>>17096749
Thank you gentlemen, you saved me some words.
As a man I think it's a man's job to manage your bitches, if they don't change, walk away, men don't understand walking away it's a powerful weapon. Women prefer bad attention (the reason you are arguing) than no attention at all. I practiced it on some girls, they text me back a few days later with some noods.
>Women prefer bad attention rather than no attention at all, punish her for her nagging by walking away and withdrawing your attention.
>>
>>17097422
Sais who?
>>
>>17097431
I'd rather be good lonely guy than an obnoxious and eccentric retarded nigger
>>
>>17097448
I'm fine with that
>>
Can you teach me how to be a bitch, OP?
>>
>>17097468

Ask your mom dick head.
>>
>>17097229

You missed the fucking point

If you aren't going to do it, don't talk about having done it with something else.

Do you want advice or do you want to defend yourself here?
>>
>>17097591
>Do you want advice or do you want to defend yourself here?
This, if women as a whole have something really messed up is their natural hability to blame-shifting and naivety.
>>
>>17096312
Kek
>>
File: 1443261569086.jpg (218 KB, 927x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443261569086.jpg
218 KB, 927x1200
>>17096306
That sounds like he's in the wrong. Either he was abusive/manipulative in a subtle enough way that you didn't notice it, or (if he really was great to you) then he just fucked up at the end.
Generally bitchy people don't ask "How do I not be a bitch." And if you recall the relationship with this much prosocial interaction, then I heavily doubt you're being a bitch. More likely you're just being hard on yourself cause this guy was really blunt in his breakup.
Regardless here's a couple "tips" on how not to be a bitch:
>Don't be judgmental
A lot of people have insecurities that go pretty deep. Sometimes they'll tend to be really critical of others in an effort to keep up the appearance of normalcy (which they feel they've lost with whatever feature they're insecure about). Externally though this often comes across as just being mean, or building up a wall.
>Communicate
The obvious point to go into any advice bulletin. If you had exposed to him why you just didn't feel like doing things, or that you had a distaste for doing things after your previous boyfriend had coerced you, he may have understood the issue at hand, and possibly helped you to work through the relationship's kink. Conversely if you did talk to him about it, then you have an emotional insurance that he's entirely in the wrong for the shitty breakup, because you'd have told him the reason why you were being distant.
>Call the shots
It seems like a big problem is that you don't wanna do stuff with your S/O. I'd recommend starting at it with more of a cat mentality. That is to say, you'd go to him when you want to do things (or when you feel you should; fake it till you make it).
Fyi two months is crazy long to not see somebody. The "he's too nice" thing says to me either A. you aren't ready to be in a relationship right now, or B. that guy wasn't right for you.
Being a bitch would be intentionally hurting him, or withholding to get off, which it doesn't sound like is the case.
>>
Get some
Counseling. You need to get to the root of the problem and sometimes we subconsciously lock those reason away and need someone else help to open up those places/memories in our minds. Worked wonders for me. Was able to figure out all my daddy issues. Makes total sense now and I can recognize where my feelings stem from and stop them before they manifest as something nasty
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.