[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me last week >Meet a girl in my class >Ask her out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image_4.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
>be me last week
>Meet a girl in my class
>Ask her out to lunch
>she says yes
>she flakes
>she still continues to talk on facebook
>however i feel awkward that i asked her out so early
>feel emotionally drained even though I know i dont have any reason to give a fuck
>she still initiates on Facebook sometimes
>on Friday she asks me if I'm at uni first thing when I wake up and talks for a bit

I don't know what I'm meant to feel

Is there anything to really feel awkward about since she's in my class?
>>
>>17096297
Cut contact
>>
File: 1371795534803s.jpg (4 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
1371795534803s.jpg
4 KB, 124x120
>>17096297
>>
did you confront her about her flaking?
>>
>>17096377
No
>>
>>17096386
bring it up, ask her out again. if she says no, move on, if she says yes and flakes again, move on.

and there's nothing to feel awkard about, it's just class. it's not like it's a long-term ex that you are forced to work together with
>>
>>17096369
Sorry bud just wanted a different perspective
>>
>>17096394
Is it better to keep going for her or just ease up in case it makes it awkward and makes me seem needy
>>
>>17096407
>bring it up, ask her out again

she initiates contact with you, that's good, that doesn't make you seem needy. just ask her and if she says no or talk around it then just forget her
>>
>>17096416
On Friday when we spoke we were talking about how long it took us to get to college. I haven't responded since her last message. Do you think there was an expectation to keep the conversation going? Or did I fuck up and come off as rude
>>
>>17096438
it's normal to sometimes have a convo stop because someone has something else going on.

just ask her out allready and post results.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.